CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

They didn't?

Nope, but Dan Ayoub says they are considering it.

First Post :)

I agree that the 3 maps right now are not enough for HCS. However, that is among the smallest problems right now. Instead of working on making Relic suitable for HCS, they should notice by now that the most recent update has made disconnection issues far more common. As Heinz put it, it almost reminds him of "MCC Classic" (The way MCC was when released.) I think that's where the majority of their attention should be right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean the guy went on to say how excited the pro team is about Relic etc. I'm pretty sure the bullshit level was over 9000 for everything he said unless the map is actually Optimus Prime and can morph into the pit or something at the press of a button lol (maybe they could explain the frame rate then lol). I doubt any of it reflected reality lol

I mean the guy went on to say how excited the pro team is about Relic etc. I'm pretty sure the bullshit level was over 9000 for everything he said unless the map is actually Optimus Prime and can morph into the pit or something at the press of a button lol (maybe they could explain the frame rate then lol). I doubt any of it reflected reality lol

Didn't even know the pro team had any part of the HCS/H2A.

Thought they were all over H5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Didn't even know the pro team had any part of the HCS/H2A.

Thought they were all over H5.

Relic in H5 confirmed. May god have mercy on our souls.

Fan Dan Favorite.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I honestly shake my head when reading this stuff. 343 seem to take half a step forward and about fourteen back.

What's amazing is nothing they do/say is surprising at this point.

Introducing Remnant in HCS is of course stupid as fuck but with that said...It would be kind of fun to watch Denial vs WFX on that map. Just for the laughs.  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is why I no longer have faith in 343 and hope for any future esports if 343 will make choices like these for H5.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Loving what all these pro's are tweeting and posting. :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is why I no longer have faith in 343 and hope for any future esports if 343 will make choices like these for H5.

I think it's pretty clear Ayoub has no idea what he's talking about. He just wanted to make it seem like he cares about eSports.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

This is the sort of shit that worries me for the pros and competitive settings coming into halo 5

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've been way too busy for too long man. So many dank memes I've missed. So much team drama I simply glanced over as I was lost in the discussion. Time to catch up on all this dankness. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So we're really going to use Relic instead of Ascension, which is half the size, and could be tweaked for hill or ball?  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3