CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Shots were fired hard the last couple of pages.

If mommy and daddy are splitting up, I want to live with daddy...

Mikwen is daddy <_< #Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what could have happened to split up the team Season 1?

This is all I want to know....

He might be referencing the time Ryanoob said in an interview his team was going to lose. Or when he said he was probably going to change teams after the season was over.

I haven't followed competitive Halo since Halo 3 but this makes me wanna get back into it.

With Season 2 starting to heat up, and Halo 5 / HCS lore coming. Yea, it's time to get excited once again. :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's nice to see the pros interacting with the community on the forums though, even if a lot of it is drama

Streaming is becoming bigger and bigger of a deal now, and i understand that if a streamer wants to be successful, he/she has to do "sub games" and stuff like that. Streamers like Naded etc incentivize their subscribers by telling them "sub and ill personally add you to my friends list". That is quite clearly VERY threatening to the weekend Online cups.

Perhaps new gamertags for competetive play for each of the top pros to fully avoid this from happening? Perhaps no-friends on those gamertags and to join a custom lobby you ahve to go the old fashioned friends app>find player>

im no computer guru, and i dont see the point in DDoSing and the like, but im just offering suggestions. (please dont eat me alive)

• Upvote (+1) 1

The easy solution is not to stream and don't broadcast when the tournament games are being played. Instead of saying "every Sunday at 4pm est". Change it up. Don't tell anybody but the players. Make sure they don't stream. Maybe have the games played Saturday night. Or Sunday morning. Just keep the asshole ddosers guessing.

The easy solution is not to stream and don't broadcast when the tournament games are being played. Instead of saying "every Sunday at 4pm est". Change it up. Don't tell anybody but the players. Make sure they don't stream. Maybe have the games played Saturday night. Or Sunday morning. Just keep the asshole ddosers guessing.

Unfortunately, quite a few pros use twitch for their main source of income and not streaming tournaments means they're not getting money. 

Also, not streaming tournaments will also hurt the scene.

I know what you are saying, i just don't see it happening due to the above reasons. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Streaming is becoming bigger and bigger of a deal now, and i understand that if a streamer wants to be successful, he/she has to do "sub games" and stuff like that. Streamers like Naded etc incentivize their subscribers by telling them "sub and ill personally add you to my friends list". That is quite clearly VERY threatening to the weekend Online cups.

Perhaps new gamertags for competetive play for each of the top pros to fully avoid this from happening? Perhaps no-friends on those gamertags and to join a custom lobby you ahve to go the old fashioned friends app>find player>

im no computer guru, and i dont see the point in DDoSing and the like, but im just offering suggestions. (please dont eat me alive)

I add all of my subs. The simple solution is to appear offline, which I am at all times and also change my IP before a tournament, which I do every Sunday That means the IP was definitely obtained by the guy joining out party.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I add all of my subs. The simple solution is to appear offline, which I am at all times and also change my IP before a tournament, which I do every Sunday That means the IP was definitely obtained by the guy joining out party.

I didn't even know you added subs. I guess I was suppose to give you my gt when I subbed. :bman:

Lemme run around saying how shit my teammates are and how we're gonna lose and not think there's anything wrong with it!!!

giphy.gif

Lemme run around saying how shit my teammates are and how we're gonna lose and not think there's anything wrong with it!!!

But was he telling the truth?

Considering we went 2/3 in wins for the cups after UGC and played extremely well for weeks afterwards UNTIL we found out about him scheming behind our backs, no. 

He didn't respect us, simple as that.

Westbrook-foul.gif

you can't be this stupid...you just can't...in what world is talking shit about your teammates a smart idea? yall are a different breed lol. I hope this thread keeps on entertaining me.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

and your idea of complacent was us not playing 15 hours a day lmao

You forget we won 2/3 Cups after UGC, we were playing extremely well. Then we found out about you wanting to drop Kyle and I for Roy and Snipedown(Lol how stupid) and we started sucking. Then we show up to the tournament, Kyle and I said we were just gonna drop the tension and the FIRST thing you do is say we are gonna lose the tournament.

Oh, and speaking of which, you forced me to play conso and lost us a game because you stood up at a charity event to sit down next to Spartan to talk shit to him.

If you really were that clueless to not understand why I think you're an awful fuckin' teammate I don't know what to say to you.

I'm dropping it, stop saying my name, stop saying our team's name. We will continue to play Halo, stop being a jackass.

Ok. I didn't say that I wasn't an awful teammate, I was giving my point of view. I completely agree that I was a jackass to you and the team looking back, but because of the precautions I put forth, I assumed at the time that this was not the case at the time.

Complacency meant willingness to learn. Every time we lost a scrim we complained about XBL and being better on LAN instead of figuring out why we lost and what we should do to stop that from happening

You have your facts wrong. I was really good friends with TJ so I'd talk with him every day. Something that we have always done is say whatever the fuck we wanted to say so I created a dream team and just got his thoughts. The members on the team aren't even correct.

I didn't know there was tension. If I knew there was tension, I would've shut the fuck up.

Westbrook-foul.gif

you can't be this stupid...you just can't...in what world is talking shit about your teammates a smart idea? yall are a different breed lol. I hope this thread keeps on entertaining me.

Are you stupid? Where did I say that it was okay to talk about your teammates? I'm saying was it true that their team wasn't at a point that it should have been.

I didn't know there was tension. If I knew there was tension, I would've shut the fuck up.

This is not out of disrespect or to single you out but, does this happen a lot in your day to day life with people? If so, it might be a serious issue and players might cut you some slack in the future.

These are basic things someone learns through experience and empathy. However, some people are different and incapable of learning it. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is not out of disrespect or to single you out but, does this happen a lot in your day to day life with people? If so, it might be a serious issue and players might cut you some slack in the future.

These are basic things someone learns through experience and empathy. However, some people are different and incapable of learning these things. 

Read all of it

Read all of it

I did. Was just curious about that tiny part. It might be the root of this problem you're having on a consistent basis. 

Once again, this is not an attack, anyone who knows Ryan and supports him feel free to back me up? Or to shut me down, either or. Maybe its more than just "I'm too honest." 

In the world of team sports, half the battle is not showing or voicing your doubts to your teammates; hype them up more than you put them down, etc. You gotta keep that positive attitude. With all of your experience I know you are VERY aware of this however your actions tell a different tale. 

I did. Was just curious about that tiny part. It might be the root of this problem you're having on a consistent basis.

I felt that something was wrong on the team, but I thought it was just our lack of performance and nothing else. 

Ok. I didn't say that I wasn't an awful teammate, I was giving my point of view. I completely agree that I was a jackass to you and the team looking back, but because of the precautions I put forth, I assumed at the time that this was not the case at the time.