CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You

Have

A

DDoSer

Added

Every other cup, scrim, anything. I leave it on friends only. 0 problems. You really are just clueless.

but I forgot. Nothing is ever the great Ryanoob's fault, even when he shit talks currents teammates and wants to drop them.

Don't make me drop dirt and ruin this team too like you did to us Season 1.

Mom and dad are fighting again. If you guys get divorced does that mean we get 2 Christmases?

• Upvote (+1) 5

holy shit you really have a vendetta. I can rebuttal anything you say with something simple that I said when that team started.

I didn't say it wasn't my fault. I said I wasn't alone. I didn't have the ddoser on my list. It is theorized that he told someone on my list to join and invite him. This wasn't even proved

No, I want you to keep my name and team's name out of your mouth. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

You brought it up. Now you have to explain yourself.

Anyone know any F/A's for Indy? Averse now needs 1.

Probably Ryanoob.

Kappa?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Here's a solution: Invite-only/appear offline. For every series. Doesn't matter whose fault it is now. Just don't let the same fucking shit show happen again . Geeze

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know any F/A's for Indy? Averse now needs 1. 

Didn't Nemmassist get dropped from Noble? Or was that Suspector?

What I don't understand is why they have anyone on their friends list that isn't directly related to scrims/tournaments. Really if people being invited/joining is a problem just take a moment and stop and think about this. You make an account for tournaments/scrims only. It can always appear offline. Reset IP before anything that matters. You all do this. Certain problems are now impossible to have. You can have another account for friends/getting hit offline by your friends friends/MM/whatever. Its free on your home Xbox. You can have as many tags as you want.

If you cannot reset your IP then run a VPN for everything until you scrim/play for money/play on your tournament account. There are obviously other steps to be taken but these are just some pretty simple precautions that if all of the pros took together it would help protect them from stupidity

Mom and dad are fighting again. If you guys get divorced does that mean we get 2 Christmases?

I'm predicting now that one will win Indy, the other will win Champs. Lethul to be dropped for H5  :intel:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every pro has a gamertag for Matchmaking so they dont ruin their record or get ddos'd or whatever, but they have their old original accounts with tons of friends. They need a pros only account it seems

Well, to be fair...you are the best Halo player in the world right now and RyaNoob wants to be the best Halo player in the world.  :bravo:

I'd say the best Halo player right now would be one half of RoyBox... 

OT: Has anyone managed to get a 50 in HCS yet? Wish 343 would track stats or ranks on their site like in H4

OT: Has anyone managed to get a 50 in HCS yet? Wish 343 would track stats or ranks on their site like in H4

UNLEGIT got the first 50 I believe.

Spartan was extremely close to getting their first however his rank got reset so obviously he didn't "win" the race.

Take a look at Xbox Live and PSN getting destroyed this past christmas by a group of DDOS guys.

So what you're saying is, this is Lizard Squad's doing

:lxthul:

tumblr_inline_np91puuTdl1ra6s07_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5