CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Honestly EG is in a slump so they hired some DDoS Hitmen off of craigslist to take care of the competition.

And they've covered it by having them DDoS Roy last cup since it takes next to no time for Roy to go to LBX's place.

• Upvote (+1) 4

And they've covered it by having them DDoS Roy last cup since it takes next to no time for Roy to go to LBX's place.

The perfect crime.

• Upvote (+1) 6

This is why they should stop this online cup nonsense and do more LAN events. Its getting ridiculous cant even do matches because of ddos'ers. Just have one online tourney before the first of event of the season for seeding only. The rest is based off of points from the LAN events.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Even if Randa did it, I'm sure he's not the only player in the top 6 who's doing it, just the only one stupid enough to negotiate it in a public twitch chat.

@Neggers, so you think Randa is the ONLY player in the top 6 conducting shady DDoS dealings?

$3,400 on the line and everyone's innocent except the new guy, I believe it.

forbes_signs-lead.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

A couple things:

1. The constant hit by DDoS sucks so much. Each week a new cup, each week a new (yet old) problem. Even with precautions, is there a way to fix this? It just does not seem likely to me. It sucks that there are so many online cups, and essentially whatever you can do is useless. 

2. I have good faith in the Pros, and I highly doubt they would contact a DDoSer to hit others offline. Its completely unprofessional, and is an online cup really worth it? As a professional, you strive for competition, and winning like that is not competition. That is just ridiculous. Still giving everyone the benefit of the doubt because I can't see a pro hiring a DDoSer.

3. I wish Team Liquid was together at the start of the season. Losing those points hurt because it is an uphill climb to get the 6th seed, so they are basically guaranteed to face EG or Denial in the second round of these online cups. I wish them the best as I am a fan, and want to see them succeed, but its a struggle. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

A couple things:

2. I have good faith in the Pros, and I highly doubt they would contact a DDoSer to hit others offline. Its completely unprofessional, and is an online cup really worth it? As a professional, you strive for competition, and winning like that is not competition. That is just ridiculous. Still giving everyone the benefit of the doubt because I can't see a pro hiring a DDoSer.

Yea I 100% agree. It's like I don't believe the patriots ever cheated or baseball players ever took steroids and HGH.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Yea I 100% agree. It's like I don't believe the patriots ever cheated or baseball players ever took steroids and HGH.

The sarcasm is quite real. All I am saying is that it was never proven so you have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Without getting into an entirely different conversation, the Patriots were caught cheating, and baseball players were drug tested and proven to use steroids and HGH. 

No one was actually caught here. 

The sarcasm is quite real. All I am saying is that it was never proven so you have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Without getting into an entirely different conversation, the Patriots were caught cheating, and baseball players were drug tested and proven to use steroids and HGH. 

No one was actually caught here. 

So. If I went and robbed a bank. BUT I didn't get caught, then it didn't happen? Well I know what I'm doing next weekend...

• Upvote (+1) 1

This might sound shitty but.. when a good amount of money is on the line you never know.  Peoples home connections arent exactly DDoS proof, and DDoSing isnt something that is only accessible to 1337 hack3rz either.  I could spend 5 minutes online looking up a service and spend $10 and just hit people offline during a cup.

It is honestly pathetic and has been a problem for literally more than a decade.  As far back as I can remember on Xbox Live people were booting dudes offline.

It is actually kind of interesting to see how far behind internet "security" or prevention of this crap actually is.  Take a look at Xbox Live and PSN getting destroyed this past christmas by a group of DDOS guys.  It is a legit problem with solutions only really being provided to big companies, and even then sometimes those "solutions" dont work.

• Upvote (+1) 3

None of this would have happened if that guy didn't get in our party off of Ryan's friend's list.

• Upvote (+1) 2

None of this would have happened if that guy didn't get in our party off of Ryan's friend's list.

Pretty amateur mistake if thats true.

Surely there should be a checklist each player performs before each cup. Appear offline, keep all parties and games closed, secure your skype OR use mumble or teamspeak. That honestly sounds so easy lol

$3,400 on the line and everyone's innocent except the new guy, I believe it.

No, everyone is innocent. Full stop. You don't honestly believe what you're saying, do you?

Way to go Ryaboob

None of it would've happened if the party was invite only. None of it would've happened if Mikwen was appearing offline.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

None of it would've happened if the party was invite only. None of it would've happened if Mikwen was appearing offline.

I swear you're obsessed with me and it's weird.

and it's funny because I have 0 reason to be offline because only my friends can see my info and I don't add anybody.

Party was on invite only right when he joined, he timed it perfect. Then invited the ddoser.

It's still funny, whenever there's drama in Halo, there's one common denominator, you.

• Upvote (+1) 7

and it's funny because I have 0 reason to be offline because only my friends can see my info and I don't add anybody.

Party was on invite only right when he joined, he timed it perfect. Then invited the ddoser.

It's still funny, whenever there's drama in Halo, there's one common denominator, you.

there were two people who fucked up, not one. You could've stopped anyone else from making mistakes.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

there were two people who fucked up, not one. You could've stopped anyone else from making mistakes.

You

Have

A

DDoSer

Added

Every other cup, scrim, anything. I leave it on friends only. 0 problems. You really are just clueless.

but I forgot. Nothing is ever the great Ryanoob's fault, even when he shit talks currents teammates and wants to drop them. 

Don't make me drop dirt and ruin this team too like you did to us Season 1.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Well, to be fair...you are the best Halo player in the world right now and RyaNoob wants to be the best Halo player in the world.  :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 2

You

Have

A

DDoSer

Added

Every other cup, scrim, anything. I leave it on friends only. 0 problems. You really are just clueless.

but I forgot. Nothing is ever the great Ryanoob's fault, even when he shit talks currents teammates and wants to drop them.

Don't make me drop dirt and ruin this team too like you did to us Season 1.

holy shit you really have a vendetta. I can rebuttal anything you say with something simple that I said when that team started.

I didn't say it wasn't my fault. I said I wasn't alone. I didn't have the ddoser on my list. It is theorized that he told someone on my list to join and invite him. This wasn't even proved