CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Major bummer that today had to end that way. I hope the DDoSing stops :(

That's like hoping that trolling will stop.

Somebody posted this link into Naded's chat

f47083e700acafafacdc83a2b1e0b2f5.png

I don't even know what to think anymore.

At this point, I honestly wouldn't doubt that people were in this sort of business to get the extra money from the online cup placings.

Not saying I believe this stuff to be true, just saying that in the world we live in, it is very possible.

It's most likely not true, nobody can be that stupid to say it in a chat.

looks like its a chat in the person's "channel" thats why the other person is showing up as a broadcaster.

looks like its a chat in the person's "channel" thats why the other person is showing up as a broadcaster.

Yeah, he probably thought it was safe in there.

But the DDoSer showed up in APG's, Heinz's and prob more pro's streams. So someone probably went to the DDoSer's channel and screen capped that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can easily inspect element and change what Randa said. There's a reason why somebody blocked out the broadcasters name. It just seems unlikely too me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You can easily inspect element and change what Randa said. There's a reason why somebody blocked out the broadcasters name. It just seems unlikely too me

i hope so. gonna give benefit of doubt

makes no sense for someone to take the pic and post them

Damn... what happens if that screencap is legit?

It's not. But theres no way to prove it. Literally zero evidence unless DDoSer comes out with it.

Everyone just needs to protect themselves. It's a must nowadays.

It's not. But theres no way to prove it. Literally zero evidence unless DDoSer comes out with it.

Everyone just needs to protect themselves. It's a must nowadays.

yeah i think you are right that the pic is not legit.

Which is still a sad thing that someone would go to such lengths to ruins someone's reputations.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know Randa, and he's a dweeb. But cmon it should be obvious he's not THIS big of a dweeb 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Damn, none of these ddos guys are CLG fans? We need the help :kappa:

Seriously though, I just want the lan to happen already. These cups have been a mess

If you say "Gullible" really slowly it sounds like "Oranges".

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

they are waiting on ESL to make a decision.

Chig can not get online. Denial wants Winterfox to take the loss and let Denial take 2nd and EG 1st. (And I think Denial would split prize money with winterfox).  Because it was Winterfox fault that the IPs got leaked and last time this issue happened Denial let Winterfox take the win. edit: just want to point out it was not only Chig getting hit offline but other players on both teams were.

On the other hand I think Winterfox wants to advance to play EG.

Meanwhile C9 waits in consolation.

Huh? I was sleeping during the cup, so care to explain how WFX got the IPs leaked?

Even if Randa did it, I'm sure he's not the only player in the top 6 who's doing it, just the only one stupid enough to negotiate it in a public twitch chat.

@Neggers, so you think Randa is the ONLY player in the top 6 conducting shady DDoS dealings?

• Downvote (-1) 18

Even if Randa did it, I'm sure he's not the only player in the top 6 who's doing it, just the only one stupid enough to negotiate it in a public twitch chat.

@Neggers, so you think Randa is the ONLY player in the top 6 conducting shady DDoS dealings?

Dude........... you can't be serious right now LOL

• Upvote (+1) 3

First, I don't at all believe that Randa had any shady dealings. This stinks of someone trying to stir shit up.

Second, I don't believe any other player, top 6 or otherwise, is engaging in any planned ddos attacks.

WFX forfeited to Denial, Denial forfeited to EG, WFX forfeited to C9.

Holy Lame-ness.

Honestly EG is in a slump so they hired some DDoS Hitmen off of craigslist to take care of the competition.

• Upvote (+1) 7