CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

WFX v Denial is delayed right now because Chig is currently getting hit offline. Two people from Naded's FL managed to join into an invite only lobby and it is suspected one of them is DDoSing Chig because he was hit off immediately after these two randoms joined.

The lobby was open.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MQSE is a known forger who joined off of my friends list. The other one no one seems to have added. The party mustve been open

Naded said "I think thats someone from my list" 

Did that change?

Did that change?

he said that about the first one that joined. Hes on my list

Did that change?

Honestly, they should just suspend the cup. I'm tired of these circumstantial "hits". Money is on the line, and it just seems shady as shit.

winterfox is the most hated team.

this denial v. winterfox matchup is too much drama

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is so dumb. DDOSers man.

There was a time when Halo pros used to be the mature ones and everyone liked each other in the community. Now there is grudges and hate everywhere. I don't care who is right in this situation between WFX and Denial, If everyone still got along there would be no question for a full reset.  its just dumb that it has come to this.

There was a time when Halo pros used to be the mature ones and everyone liked each other in the community. 

When was this? Lol....most halo players have been immature since the beginning...

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is so dumb. DDOSers man.

There was a time when Halo pros used to be the mature ones and everyone liked each other in the community. Now there is grudges and hate everywhere. I don't care who is right in this situation between WFX and Denial, If everyone still got along there would be no question for a full reset.  its just dumb that it has come to this.

lmao, what drama? There is 1 scenario with drama, and it's WFX vs anyone else. Any of the other pros and pro teams have nothing but friendship and competition between them. WFX has well deserved hate from them. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lmao, what drama? There is 1 scenario with drama, and it's WFX vs anyone else. Any of the other pros and pro teams have nothing but friendship and competition between them. WFX has well deserved hate from them. 

I was about to say the same thing. "Drama" is only around WFX.  

We are very lucky we have so many professional players that can carry themselves to attract the organizations.   Roy/Box excellent ambassadors for Halo and EG. I am sure Denial is really happy with their team. Team Liquid also has an excellent squad and I am glad we have player like Ninja to attract Team Liquid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When was this? Lol....most halo players have been immature since the beginning...

there was a time when all of the halo pros were nice to each other. If a problem came, both teams settled for a middle ground. Now people are just doing what's best for themselves.

Obviously I'm not excluding our team, I'm biased. I just try to logically decide what the best option should be but its not in sync with what our opponents think. I'd like for a third party to solve conflicts but they just go with what the rules state instead of what should actually be the outcome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

dont say wfx, say who you actually have a problem with. There should be no reason that anyone dislikes naded or arkanum and they shouldnt be smeared with us in this conversation
  • Upvote (+1) 1

dont say wfx, say who you actually have a problem with. There should be no reason that anyone dislikes naded or arkanum and they shouldnt be smeared with us in this conversation

Lol at you thinking that, the comments arkanum has said ON STREAM, and in twitch chats is borderline worse than anything I've heard from you or randa. The complete and utter disrespect for every other team and player is pretty embarrassing. Brett I agree with though so you have that there. You should know since you were in the skype call with him when he said some of this stuff but you probably didn't think anything was wrong with it just because your brain is wired differently. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

??? I've never seen/heard Arkanum trash-talk... seems like one of the chillest/nicest guys out there.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol at you thinking that, the comments arkanum has said ON STREAM, and in twitch chats is borderline worse than anything I've heard from you or randa. The complete and utter disrespect for every other team and player is pretty embarrassing. Brett I agree with though so you have that there. You should know since you were in the skype call with him when he said some of this stuff but you probably didn't think anything was wrong with it just because your brain is wired differently.

well I think we all need to sit down and have a cup of tea because if you think arkanum has ever had ill intent of anyone, we're on different pages and we should fix it. On stream he tells randa to shut up and respect whoever we are plaujng and in twitch chat you are just taking a tone from a text message which is obviously just false.

well I think we all need to sit down and have a cup of tea because if you think arkanum has ever had ill intent of anyone, we're on different pages and we should fix it. On stream he tells randa to shut up and respect whoever we are plaujng and in twitch chat you are just taking a tone from a text message which is obviously just false.

Text message? Multiple rebroadcasts would prove you wrong. Absolute disrespect and cockiness with no reason or things to back it up. Constant belittlement of other teams and players that have proven themselves in this game along with other halos that it makes me sick. Our team was the least of the ones talked about but I'm pretty sure every other team has had something said about them and it's just sad since he never use to say stuff like this before he joined this team. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Text message? Multiple rebroadcasts would prove you wrong. Absolute disrespect and cockiness with no reason or things to back it up. Constant belittlement of other teams and players that have proven themselves in this game along with other halos that it makes me sick. Our team was the least of the ones talked about but I'm pretty sure every other team has had something said about them and it's just sad since he never use to say stuff like this before he joined this team. 

maybe your brain is wired differently and you take everything as hate 

:lxthul:  

Arkanum trash talk? Thats surprising, he seems like a really nice dude.