CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

His ego was off the charts going into Iron Gaming Atlanta, claiming he would literally shit on everybody including OpTic. 

The event happens and OpTic destroy them. 

This video too.

He's also not a pro lol

Soon to be if WFX keeps playing good this season(and he doesnt get dropped).

#GreenWall

Hang in there, prove em wrong at PGL. 

Anyway, you've outplaced Optic in every HCS event/cup this season...  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I wouldn't be surprised to see him do a lot better than that at some point. Those no scopes/twitches while sniping look like someone that's way too hype or nervous but yeah foot in mouth x1000

Actually, I'm not even sure the phrase "foot in mouth x1000" accurately describes the situation.

The kid's ego is professional, but his game-play is amateur. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm torn between my brethren, Liquid, EG and C9. However, for purposes of clarity, I'll vote Liquid to win.

We got 5/6 and they got 3/4 in cup 2

His ego was off the charts going into Iron Gaming Atlanta, claiming he would literally shit on everybody including OpTic. 

BODY BLOW BODY BLOW BODY BLOW

This video too.

He's also not a pro lol

Boy he did miss a lot of shots...

In his defence I don't think he was the main sniper for WFX, but that was still pretty bad for any top8 player

Slurp slurp slurp

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We got 5/6 and they got 3/4 in cup 2

I stand corrected.

I just find it hard to be so down on one of the few pros who has served this country, in the military, and who is also a dad.

• Downvote (-1) 8

Anyone can create the same video about me lmao. Glad I have people who think I'm good

• Upvote (+1) 4

I stand corrected.

I just find it hard to be so down on one of the few pros who has served this country, in the military, and who is also a dad.

I don't really like or dislike Randa, but you gotta see why people would hate on him. Being an asshole in one aspect of your life doesn't suddenly get negated by being good in another aspect of your life; you're still an asshole. If a firefighter saves dozens of lives through heroic actions but mistreats his wife and kids at home, being a hero doesn't mean that he's not being a bad person in his own house.

We don't ever have to just weigh people on net scales of morality and say "his good (or bad) actions outweigh the others so treat him solely as if he's ultimately a good person".  The Sudds are assholes sometimes and I view them negatively for that, but I also view them positively for all the hard work and dedication they've put into Halo over the years; Randa talked a lot of shit on the forums which some people view negatively and he's a vet and father which some people view positively.

The world isn't entirely black and white, there's color to it. Some people view Randa's forum activity as cocky and hate him for it, some find it entertaining and like him for it, some people just ignore it. But it would definitely be wrong to say "he's a good guy in another aspect of his life, so he gets a free pass in other areas of it". Unless him being a vet and father cause him to be an asshole online, then there's no reason for any of us to go easy on him on these forums.

Just felt like saying that because it feels like Randa is turning into another "are the Sudds good or evil" debate that's been beaten dead. I'm going to go back to ignoring all the Randa shitposts and responses until something new gets said.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't really like or dislike Randa, but you gotta see why people would hate on him. Being an asshole in one aspect of your life doesn't suddenly get negated by being good in another aspect of your life; you're still an asshole. If a firefighter saves dozens of lives through heroic actions but mistreats his wife and kids at home, being a hero doesn't mean that he's not being a bad person in his own house.

We don't ever have to just weigh people on net scales of morality and say "his good (or bad) actions outweigh the others so treat him solely as if he's ultimately a good person".  The Sudds are assholes sometimes and I view them negatively for that, but I also view them positively for all the hard work and dedication they've put into Halo over the years; Randa talked a lot of shit on the forums which some people view negatively and he's a vet and father which some people view positively.

The world isn't entirely black and white, there's color to it. Some people view Randa's forum activity as cocky and hate him for it, some find it entertaining and like him for it, some people just ignore it. But it would definitely be wrong to say "he's a good guy in another aspect of his life, so he gets a free pass in other areas of it". Unless him being a vet and father cause him to be an asshole online, then there's no reason for any of us to go easy on him on these forums.

Just felt like saying that because it feels like Randa is turning into another "are the Sudds good or evil" debate that's been beaten dead. I'm going to go back to ignoring all the Randa shitposts and responses until something new gets said.

I understand your points, but it seems that he's gotten more than enough hate, for the actual trolling he's done. The hate seems to stem from him being a new face - some of Ryanoob's trash talk went further than Randa's e.g. making Lxthul his bitch. Meanwhile, everyone jumps on the Randa hate-train because he posted #Greenwall & #PurpleWall a lot, and isn't great with the Sniper Rifle. Everyone assumes that he's some nobody kid who's too young or whatever, when he's actually served in the military and is a dad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I understand your points, but it seems that he's gotten more than enough hate, for the actual trolling he's done. The hate seems to stem from him being a new face - some of Ryanoob's trash talk went further than Randa's e.g. making Lxthul his bitch. Meanwhile, everyone jumps on the Randa hate-train because he posted #Greenwall & #PurpleWall a lot, and isn't great with the Sniper Rifle. Everyone assumes that he's some nobody kid who's too young or whatever, when he's actually served in the military and is a dad. 

Lethul used to get the same hate and now he is loved (sort of)

If he starts to consistently perform well at events then he should get more respect in the community 

Even the Sudds are becoming a bit more liked nowadays, it's just something that needs to be earned 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sure @@Randa missed a lot of shots but in that video you can tell he knows how to stay alive. If he's pushing himself to have better teamwork and communicate while alive, thats all you can ever ask for in a teammate. Plus I'm pretty sure he keeps a level head otherwise they wouldn't have been able to beat CLG and whoever else they upset in Atlanta...

The hate on his "disrespect" is warranted but even newcomers in the NBA, NFL and MLB talk down to the greats. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not hard to understand, just look at the responses to Randa from before Atlanta and the responses afterwards.

Randa gets it because he hasn't backed up his trash talk yet. No matter what gaming community, the guy who doesn't back up his trash talk gets shit on for being disrespectful. RyaNoob and Lxthul used to be way more hated, but they have won events now so they get more leeway because they've played well on LAN and a certain level of respect has to be given to them. In Sm4sh, Zero talks a lot of trash and fans just pretty much nod their heads and go "yeah, he's never lost a tournament so get on his level if you want to shut him up". In Street Fighter, Alex Myers was beloved by fans until he got a bit too cocky, though he'd drive up from L.A. to the Bay to beat NorCal players at one of their weeklies, and proceeded to get bodied by NorCal; when this happened, he went from /r/Kappa hero to zero. In Melee, nobody gives Leffen any shit for showing zero respect to Chillin anymore because Leffen absolutely destroyed Chillin in their grudge match at Apex. There is a huge list of players like this across all sorts of different games.

Before IG Atlanta, people would respond to Randa's posts by saying "that's disrespectful of him, let's see if he can prove himself on LAN" and after LAN, where his team lost two matches against teams that he said weren't worth WFX's time, the verdict was in: Randa may be a good player, but he hasn't shown himself to be on a whole other level that other players on top 6 teams can't reach. Online results may keep people from jumping out at you initially, but LAN is far more important and you can't talk shit about C9 and Optic, lose to both of them on LAN, and expect to not get constantly called out for any forum shenanigans you commit afterwards. People had an eyebrow raised before LAN, now they're just tired of his shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This video too.

He's also not a pro lol

This video seriously never gets old lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1

That CLG-WFX game 4 was the most enjoyable time I've had watching HCS so far.

What about the CLG-NB shrine TS game that never stopped?

Since when could somebody stream at 60fps on low quality? Is it a new feature? Makes watching Ninja's stream 5x better.