CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well, Randa has every right to badmouth whomever he wishes. Doesn't mean it is a smart decision though, especially somebody who has absolutely no successful Halo career to speak of.

damn I really have to pick and choose my words around here. I'm fairly sure you knew what I meant considering you reached the bolded statement.

• Upvote (+1) 2

damn I really have to pick and choose my words around here. I'm fairly sure you knew what I meant considering you reached the bolded statement.

Sorry, studying Law. Must be a habit of mine. :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry, studying Law. Must be a habit of mine. :(

No worries I'd be lying if I said I never did it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing wrong with flame putting him in his place, people need to learn humility and who better to learn it from than the people you were targeting? The second WFX was knocked out at IG I went back and retweeted all of ryanoobs posts to me about how they are better and im going to be his bitch. Only thing about him is he just never learns. I didn't see flame do that at the event but if I did I would have went and ordered a green wall hoodie right then and there.

You're only ordering a green wall hoodie because Formal is on Optic I see through that play zzz

• Upvote (+1) 1

Monopoli confirmed Walshy is going to be trying out speedrunning  :intel:

:walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Congrats to the 1gre! 

One the very few times I have seen Ogre 1 smile( and even still....dat smile)

Liquid and WFX scrimming now.

Maybe its just me watching at inconvenient times, but are these the only two teams that are screaming regularly, and they are facing each other all the time?

Maybe its just me watching at inconvenient times, but are these the only two teams that are screaming regularly, and they are facing each other all the time?

I'd say our team is pretty quiet during scrims :/

Also 

• Upvote (+1) 6

You are correct, Liquid said as much on stream before they were deciding what to do tonight. They might scrim OpTic later but they basically said theyre tired of scrimming WFX every night.

Holy crap! 1gre married Jessica Rabbit?!? Good for him!

What?

^ What he said. Not her bro. 

Team Liquid 3-2 WFX. WFX is done for the night. Liquid going to scrim Optic soon.

Edit: Liquid up 3-0 on Optic.

^ What he said. Not her bro.

I'm aware it's not really Jessica Rabbit. The fact that she isn't a cartoon kind of gave it away. Lol. It was meant as a joke because she bears a striking resemblance to the character.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm aware it's not really Jessica Rabbit. The fact that she isn't a cartoon kind of gave it away. Lol. It was meant as a joke because she bears a striking resemblance to the character.

They probably thought you meant this Jessica Rabbit, given the Halo forum context: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFO7T6F454o