CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know this would be a lot of work, but for the pros who can't change their IP addresses, it might be worth setting up your xbox at a friend or family member's house for every Sunday... 

This is so ridiculously extreme...No one is going to do that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can these things be resolved with a higher-end router?  I read someone saying that in a twitch chat.

Maybe the sponsors can provide their players with this equipment so their teams can actually play?

I don't know much about this whole situation, but if what that person said is true, then this is the route I would go.

I think we should all stop talking about this because its exactlly what the DDoS'ers want. They enjoy the attention.

This is so ridiculously extreme...No one is going to do that.

If the DDOSers keep up... not to mention that cups are worth more (in $ & points) than they were in S1. 

Dude, your reactions and laughing are golden - no need for other sounds/work.  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some pros can change their IP whenever they want. Their modem lets you do this. You can go into your modem from your browser, click release, wait a bit, click renew, then reset your modem and boom, it's changed.

Unplugging your router/modem and plugging it back in should have the same effect. The problem is that many ISPs reserve IP addresses for some amount of time, so if you don't wait long enough you'll simply get the same one back. However if you have a regular consumer connection, your IP is almost certainly dynamic and not static, so it's not a question of if, but rather when it changes. Try unplugging your router overnight, that should usually be long enough.

Stated this a few times.

Some pros can change their IP whenever they want. Their modem lets you do this. You can go into your modem from your browser, click release, wait a bit, click renew, then reset your modem and boom, it's changed.

I, personally, have called my ISP three different times to see if they knew anything I didn't and of course they didn't. They then said the only way it could be changed is if someone was sent to the house. Someone came and they had no fucking clue what changing and IP meant and they went back to their van to google it... Then came back and did all the things that I've already tried.

On another note, I should be releasing a video today and I will be making another one asap.

Have you tried changing your MAC address by accessing your router?

From Halo-Esportpedia: "Cpt Anarchy has confirmed that he is returning to competition for HCS Season 2 on an as of now unnamed team with Elumnite, Hoaxer and ThuggishKilla". Whatever happened to this team? Know Elumnite is Denial's sub/5th now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta support my teams

iL8A9mh.png

Nice shirts, but they smell like vinegar, so I'll have to wash them before I wear them.

Beyond shirts dont smell like vinegar  :bman:

Only doritos and double XP Code Red Mountain Dew

Beyond shirts dont smell like vinegar  :bman:

I can confirm that my Beyond shirt did not smell like vinegar when it was delivered  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can confirm that my Beyond shirt did not smell like vinegar when it was delivered  :weback:

What if you like vinegar? :saucey:

Then I have a coupon code for you

Last time I tried to put vinegar on my chips the top came off and it gushed out.

Sharing is caring.

Gotta support my teams

iL8A9mh.png

Nice shirts, but they smell like vinegar, so I'll have to wash them before I wear them.

Would you describe this vinegar type smell as "Dank" or would you say this particular scent had absolutely no association with the word "Dank" ? 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Would you describe this vinegar type smell as "Dank" or would you say this particular scent had absolutely no association with the word "Dank" ? 

8bfe458d521dfca1276650b9c61a8727.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

58162874.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2