CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Y'all been Halo pros all your life your moms is probably happy she doesn't have to see you on Mother's Day.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Aries currently scrimming with Denial minus Heinz..

:intel:  :milk:  :intel:

You guys really are that bored huh

• Upvote (+1) 5

If the Rangers lose I'm quitting life on every online website ever. Gaf, Beyond, FB, Youtube, etc.

Rangers pls  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

So I'm not sure if this is where this is supposed to go but oh well.

I've been searching solo for HCS playlist recently, haven't really touched halo in a while but been watching a ton. Just haven't felt like playing but am enjoying having ranks to work for. I feel like I understand where I should be and how I should play for objective games pretty well, but for slayer I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. No idea where I should be and no idea what I should be doing. Any tips? Even though I don't really plan on trying to get competitive with it, I like knowing the game better so I'd love some pointers for slayer.

Edit: I especially feel lost on Sanctuary. Or whatever the name of it is in H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can somebody link me to that MLG team changing song, It was posted awhile back but i cant find it. :/

Well I don't know if 343 will ever get something if people keep buying and preordering their game(s).

We all sit here and complain that the series gets worse with every title but yet the sales of each new game are the highest.

Halo is not trying to keep its old fanbase alive. 343 doesn't give a shit about people who want the classic Halo feeling.

As long as people buy their game everything is fine and look at Halo 5: We all know that it is going to sell more than every previous game.

If people keep supporting a developer that fucks up like 343 did there is no reason in changing anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I don't know if 343 will ever get something if people keep buying and preordering their game(s).

We all sit here and complain that the series gets worse with every title but yet the sales of each new game are the highest.

Halo is not trying to keep its old fanbase alive. 343 doesn't give a shit about people who want the classic Halo feeling.

As long as people buy their game everything is fine and look at Halo 5: We all know that it is going to sell more than every previous game.

If people keep supporting a developer that fucks up like 343 did there is no reason in changing anything.

you gotta change your sig as thats no longer my twitch

In 5 years it won't matter anymore because there will be a whole new generation of buyers who know nothing of 343's failures that will bring in another wave of their friends and family that will be new to Halo. 

Thus the vicious cycle continues. Water down the Halo experience more and more and more till we have nothing but ....water.

In 5 years it won't matter anymore because there will be a whole new generation of buyers who know nothing of 343's failures that will bring in another wave of their friends and family that will be new to Halo. 

Thus the vicious cycle continues. Water down the Halo experience more and more and more till we have nothing but ....water.

In this day and age, where everything is documented and out there at the click of a button. No one will buy it, There will be no (substantial) crowd in 5 years. I don't even think 343i will be around in 5 years. I know for sure that MCC will still be broke in 5 years. :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 3

In this day and age, where everything is documented and out there at the click of a button. No one will buy it, There will be no (substantial) crowd in 5 years. I don't even think 343i will be around in 5 years. I know for sure that MCC will still be broke in 5 years. :kappa:

+rep friend

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I am guessing because of people complaining about scheduling conflicts, that the online cup #1 is this weekend. 

So I am guessing because of people complaining about scheduling conflicts, that the online cup #1 is this weekend. Am I right?

If the hotfix is released soon.

I've climbed above rank 10 in HCS playlist, is it time to announce my own free agency as a player?

gg's on that TS Shrine game. 

You guys really are that bored huh

What else is to talk about ? Caps owning the Rangers, Prison of Elders being somewhat decent,HCS getting delayed more than GTA V for PC , MCC still struggling after 6 months ?

:milk:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can somebody link me to that MLG team changing song, It was posted awhile back but i cant find it. :/

Probably not the one you're on about, but still posting it for the lols 

• Upvote (+1) 7