CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How cold-blooded is it to tag Contra in the announcement of him being replaced tweet?

Why would it be cold-blooded? By tagging Contra they promote him. It would be cold-blooded not tagging him.

I can definitely tell you that the intent was not to snub Cody.

Also, not sure if you weren't just using cold-blooded for the winter pun there, if so, 

5InWZ5t.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, not sure if you weren't just using cold-blooded for the winter pun there, if so, 

5InWZ5t.jpg

What have I unleashed on these forums? 

They're just letting the people that don't browse these forums know who has been replaced. It's a pretty standard practice. Wouldn't want Naded's fans thinking that he might be replaced.

No you misunderstand. Naming him sure, but actually tagging him in the tweet?

Now Contra's gonna get spammed with every person replying to the tweet. Whether it be 'congrats!' 'why?' or something else.

Are you lactose intolerant or something?  :kappa:  :milk:

tumblr_mmpd40shE81s8l4avo1_500.gif

On topic though. It is odd to see them tag someone being switched out on social media. Kind of mean in a way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just dont understand why Contra was the one dropped? I thought he was very good on that team, at least the games I got to see

Stand back! There's a Hurricane coming through.

contra wouldnt start a 'Hurricane'

• Upvote (+1) 4

The article said Contra was taking a break from competing. That's a bummer if true, he was just starting to break through as a well established player. Care to comment if you're reading this Contra?

Awesome opportunity for Arkanum.

I wonder what will happen with the online cup this weekend if we don't get a MCC patch this week to address the issues. Would they cancel another cup? Or just make people deal with it this time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

5InWZ5t.jpg

I'd rather see a milk gif than a photo of Pobelter tipping his fedora

• Downvote (-1) 1

I need more milk like in this video.

sorry if I'm late. or already posted.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Funny thing is Arkanum only waited one minute to tweet after it was announced you know he was finally ready to announce it even though majority of us already knew since naded doesn't know how to not answer questions and instead says "I cant really release that information yet".....