CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG dropping more content than the rest of the teams combined. THAT MENTAL FORTITUDE.

With both @@Roy and @@LethuL streaming right now. :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG dropping more content than the rest of the teams combined. THAT MENTAL FORTITUDE.

:lxthul:  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

With both @@Roy and @@LethuL streaming right now. :flames:

I would be watching but I'm doing an MCU retrospective since there's a certain film out this weekend.

I feel like EG is hoping Halo comes back huge (especially after the release of H5), and they want to be the face of the game like Optic is for CoD. EG shows a lot of love for their Halo players in terms of content, tweets, perks, etc.

Of course, the fact that their team is really good probably helps too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Must be Bradfox.

Hokum? I'm out of ideas.

I genuinely don't know either because...well idc but this guessing game looks fun! I'm gonna say either elumnite or frosty? Someone confirm or deny for meh <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

I genuinely don't know either because...well idc but this guessing game looks fun! I'm gonna say either elumnite or frosty? Someone confirm or deny for meh <3

I can neither confirm nor deny that it is in fact Mackeo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gotta be Gilkey.

If we had the Pit in HCS it would definitely be Batmayne. Guy loves his Bat Cave.

@@musicfiend08 thank you for finding that. As soon as I posted I went and looked that video up. The HCS needs more Mackeo faces.

Nah don't give @@LethuL any credit, he's playing CSGO for the 10th night in a row  :lxthul:

Content is content  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3

If we had the Pit in HCS it would definitely be Batmayne. Guy loves his Bat Cave.

@@musicfiend08 thank you for finding that. As soon as I posted I went and looked that video up. The HCS needs more Mackeo faces.

No problem I still remember him from his last event with Ambush I think in 2010. He was in line for nachos and people kept asking for autographs (Myself included lol), he seemed bothered.