CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

#content

I love Halo YouTube content. Moar pls.

Need more content outta RoyBox. They were even joking while getting smashed by Soulja and Hali: "This is our map" lol

Prototype confirmed on stream that he and Str8 are a TO2. The only other #Intel he would drop is that one of the other members is an OG.

No contra, legit, or goofy also.

This team suspense has been so enjoyable to me. Loving it xD

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah i am sure you will manage. I was speaking for those of us that thought it was beneficial to able to have @@GoldenboyFTW visiting, posting, and engaging with the halo community.

While it's always cool to have "personalities" drop by our site, it really isn't the end of the world. There are still plenty of great community members, pros, etc to post here. I can't say I personally check every VIP online status, but I think we'll manage to get through this hard period that clearly is having an effect on you. Imagine he just took a break? IMAGINE.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Prototype confirmed on stream that he and Str8 are a TO2. The only other #Intel he would drop is that one of the other members is an OG.

OG = ??

Certainly not Optic Gaming, right?

He did hit some snipes throughout the weekend obviously. Even some really nice shots.

But, I also didn't include every missed snipe he had throughout the weekend.

And this only includes the snipes that were broadcast on the stream, obviously.

It was just the overall feeling of Randa sniping throughout the weekend felt really bad.

And with how much shit talking he did leading up the event, it made me want to make the video. So I did.

im just responding to a guy who said randa should never get sniper again due to seeing a parody montage of only missed snipes thats all. I have no problem with the video, i loved it, but i thought he shouldnt base his judgment(NEVER getting sniper again) due to the video. 

I think it's fair to be critical of someone's gameplay. It's one of my biggest issues with the casters. Sometimes they're too afraid to say something like "X is not sniping well right now" so they say dumb things like "He's firing warning shots to make his presence known". 

You had a guy in control of both of the power weapons on Lockdown and he missed a lot. Regardless of how Randa played overall, it's still fair to be critical of his performance in those games. Granted, it's done in an insulting way in terms of that video, but it's still fair to point out. 

I disagree. I dont think its fair to base someones performance over a video made to point out bad plays. Were they bad plays? yes but it just isnt giving the player a fair shot of being assessed overall. I do agree with you on the casters being too nice, but it doesnt bother me too much.

Give @@CyReN a break. The wings got spanked tonight and are about to choke the series.  :lxthul:

In St. Petr We Trust

i8s2cMe.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

In St. Petr We Trust

I don't know mannnn, first game 7 after a tough loss. Let's hope he can rebound and become the next Cam Ward. Would love a Habs/Wings series. 

On topic: Does anybody know if Elevate is even looking for a Halo team again? I'd assume Str8 Sick and Prototype will see if they can get picked up. Seems like a great org to have behind them. 

OG = ??

Certainly not Optic Gaming, right?

Original Gangster. Aka. he isn't a new kid in this block.

My thoughts would be Cpt Anarchy if Legit & Gooby are a no.

Original Gangster. Aka. he isn't a new kid in this block.

My thoughts would be Cpt Anarchy if Legit & Gooby are a no.

Thanks. 

Only other OG that comes to mind is SK, if he's given up on Evolve...

I don't expect @@GoldenboyFTW to comeback to these forums. Props to him if he does however I am not surprised he stopped posting or visiting. And that sucks for the rest of us.

He also has a full time job, and is married.

He is probably just busy.

Seems kind of dramatic.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Captain Anarchy

Youtube content from Towey and Roybox made my day  :prayers:

EG dropping more content than the rest of the teams combined. THAT MENTAL FORTITUDE.

• Upvote (+1) 5