CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Seeing as how it's April 27th, and their team isn't breaking up because I know they aren't idiots, I'm pretty sure it's just the islanders... You guys are looking a little too far into this lmao

B-b-b-b-but somebody on the forums told me he was teaming with Ninja. They must be right.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

what does this mean? some people just suck. I don't think I said anything insulting or out of line. Some people are just not as good as others.

Was referring to randa's elitist comments from the other day with that LANda video dropping :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is a Good thing, puts more pressure on 343 to fix their damn game and make sure Halo5 launch is smooth

I kinda feel like it's actually advertising the game to people that had no idea halo tournaments were going on as well.

Seeing as how it's April 27th, and their team isn't breaking up because I know they aren't idiots, I'm pretty sure it's just the islanders... You guys are looking a little too far into this lmao

This is now the second time you've said something nice about APG.

How does that make you feel?  :lxthul:

and arkanum also played against 1 pro team, losing to them along with losing to velocity. Stats in a tourney where almost all matches are against low caliber players mean about as little as possible in my eyes. I'm annoyed of people bringing up about people going off in tourneys where it was really just them slapping people they should slap and the numbers being inflated. 

but....but.....but STATS! STATS STATS STATS STATS. WE DON'T WANT CONTEXT OR KNOWLEDGE WE WANT STATS

This is one of my favorite videos and I hope that WFX finally realizes to never give Randa the snipe because if they give it to someone else they may actually win more games ..

you cant be serious....i loved the video too, but showcasing only the missed snipes shouldnt lead to people saying "never let randa get sniper" lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

you cant be serious....i loved the video too, but showcasing only the missed snipes shouldnt lead to people saying "never let randa get sniper" lol

He did hit some snipes throughout the weekend obviously. Even some really nice shots.

But, I also didn't include every missed snipe he had throughout the weekend.

And this only includes the snipes that were broadcast on the stream, obviously.

It was just the overall feeling of Randa sniping throughout the weekend felt really bad.

And with how much shit talking he did leading up the event, it made me want to make the video. So I did.

• Upvote (+1) 5

No no no, 4 clips decides how my whole tournament went and Halo is only about hitting sniper shots!

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 14

I think it's fair to be critical of someone's gameplay. It's one of my biggest issues with the casters. Sometimes they're too afraid to say something like "X is not sniping well right now" so they say dumb things like "He's firing warning shots to make his presence known". 

You had a guy in control of both of the power weapons on Lockdown and he missed a lot. Regardless of how Randa played overall, it's still fair to be critical of his performance in those games. Granted, it's done in an insulting way in terms of that video, but it's still fair to point out. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

No no no, 4 clips decides how my whole tournament went and Halo is only about hitting sniper shots!

Well, yeah, can't wait until you get dropped.  :kappa:

and arkanum also played against 1 pro team, losing to them along with losing to velocity. Stats in a tourney where almost all matches are against low caliber players mean about as little as possible in my eyes. I'm annoyed of people bringing up about people going off in tourneys where it was really just them slapping people they should slap and the numbers being inflated.

This is more or less true. Stats don't mean much to begin with, but hey it is what it is. I guess we will see next tourney idk. Idc that much aside of agreeing with you.

I'm not so sure he is not talking about both. He retweeted esl's reminder and tweeted that out right after...

Haha. I know people have been very curious as to when the transfer period actually starts with the cancellation of Cup 1 (including me), but I always retweet ESL stuff. Everyone should follow their twitter so you know things like this, online cups / results and ESL LAN event details. http://twitter.com/ESLHalo

But really, my tweet is about the Islanders game. It's intermission right now. I'm dying.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's cool. I've had similar problems with the mobile site as well.

We looked into it, it's a plugin and not much the guy (creator) can do to edit it. We can remove it, but I to think people prefer it on mobile. Just have to be careful.

This is more or less true. Stats don't mean much to begin with, but hey it is what it is. I guess we will see next tourney idk. Idc that much aside of agreeing with you.

Wasn't a bash towards you, just a general misconception with tourneys that keep stats throughout the entire thing. You just happened to be the subject in this example. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't a bash towards you, just a general misconception with tourneys that keep stats throughout the entire thing. You just happened to be the subject in this example. 

I know lol we're homies and I love you and hold your opinion in the highest regard. Also, you'd tell me if I sucked or if you didn't agree with a decision I made (in and out of game stuff) hence why I always ask you and brad your opinions. I was simply agreeing with you that stats don't mean much at all in general and especially when am teams are involved....but at least I got PAX for records :kappa:  xD <3

I would been +150 or more if we didn't play over half of our games against EG.

THEY STOLE MY FIRST POS 100 EVENT GOD DAMMIT

• Upvote (+1) 3

So since it is officially the transfer period, when can we expect an update? @@Ninja

I asked the generic question of if we will hear something before the transfer period ends about his team, and he responded yes.

Not really intel, but still #intel

I would been +150 or more if we didn't play over half of our games against EG.

THEY STOLE MY FIRST POS 100 EVENT GOD DAMMIT

Well, you could look at it this way; Snip3down and Roy went +99 and +98 respectively, so your sniping frenzy stole their pos 100 event.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 3