CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

you are correct. It was a few weeks prior to winterfox. also, you're right. ninja kind of has this whole fan base on his own. I am just a dreamer... maybe ninja could see this and consider me for a roster spot. At the very least I'm better than the sudds. Kappa

You're not good enough to be the sudds practice noob lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So, I assume Elevate is looking for a squad now.

Perhaps Str8 Sick, Prototype, Contra, Munoz would be a good squad?

Maybe a diff. 4th. Not too sure about Munoz, don't really know anything about him or if he's on a team somewhere (or if there's just a better option).

Elevate is a good org to have. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The big 3 CoD organizations should field Halo teams. Optic already does but Faze should and so should Envyus. Envyus already has a good CS:Go team as well.

I asked Hastro in one of his AMAs if he would be interested in picking up a halo team and he didn't seem interested. He said something to the likes of "I see no reason to have a Halo team at the moment".

I also think Faze has a team in Europe but that would be awesome if they end up having an American team too.

Team Kalibar also has a pretty decent following in cod. If they sponsored a halo team I think it could bring in some fans of them.

Edit: Here's that post I was talking about http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/2us5ds/hi_i_am_mike_hastro_rufail_managing_director_of/cobb8eq?context=3

Ninja confirmed on stream than him and Spartan are a to2. Nothing else has been said.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Whatever organization picks up those two is going to generate a lot of buzz. Both players have pretty big individual followings. Compared to the rest of the sport.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, I assume Elevate is looking for a squad now.

Perhaps Str8 Sick, Prototype, Contra, Munoz would be a good squad?

Maybe a diff. 4th. Not too sure about Munoz, don't really know anything about him or if he's on a team somewhere (or if there's just a better option).

Elevate is a good org to have.

Munoz is a do-anything-for-the-W type of player and closet nerd (he actually tries to learn GB nades and good spring jump/boost spots).

I think he might have LAN nerves, but it's hard to tell if his suffering performance is because HE is doing badly, or if because of the mentally weak teammates he had all during the season were choking and he suffered as a result, due to not having back up. He definitely has the attitude and work ethic to belong on a top 8 team.

Munoz is a do-anything-for-the-W type of player and closet nerd (he actually tries to learn GB nades and good spring jump/boost spots).

I think he might have LAN nerves, but it's hard to tell if his suffering performance is because HE is doing badly, or if because of the mentally weak teammates he had all during the season were choking and he suffered as a result, due to not having back up. He definitely has the attitude and work ethic to belong on a top 8 team.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

This seems like a solid team, IMO. @@Prototype

:trash:  can't believe its taken this long for the media outlets to finally see the debacle since launch. smh.

An org I'd love to see back into the Halo scene: Fnatic, they're the current CS:GO champs, they've been in the Halo scene before and they even have a Battlefield team.

What really pisses me off is that they are making it seem like this is a major lan tournament.  All of these media sources fail to mention that it was just an online cup.  So many people on Twitch and other forums thought it was a full out tournament that was cancelled.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is a Good thing, puts more pressure on 343 to fix their damn game and make sure Halo5 launch is smooth

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is a Good thing, puts more pressure on 343 to fix their damn game and make sure Halo5 launch is smooth

Personally, I'm inclined to believe MCC is the infrastructure beta test for Halo 5. Kinda like what Mythos was for Hellgate London.

Let's just hope Halo 5 doesn't end up like Hellgate London.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hope to see PowerTripBev.com, MoBDeep.net, GiLive.com/org/net,  GamerGraffix.com, and XBLMatchup.com all come back to the Halo scene.. those orgs were HUGE.

if your team needs a sponsor hit them up!

• Upvote (+1) 1

What really pisses me off is that they are making it seem like this is a major lan tournament.  All of these media sources fail to mention that it was just an online cup.  So many people on Twitch and other forums thought it was a full out tournament that was cancelled.

Well I guess that makes it ok then.

Good, maybe this way 343 will actually hurry up and fix the game.

Has it been said one way or the other if team changes can happen today?  I find the lack of hurricane disturbing >.>

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has it been said one way or the other if team changes can happen today? I find the lack of hurricane disturbing >.>

Definitely seems like that is critical info that should have been addressed already

Has it been said one way or the other if team changes can happen today? I find the lack of hurricane disturbing >.>

Soon.

We're aware of this issue and a patch is in the works

• Upvote (+1) 1