CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What happened with Prototype? It all seems a bit vague...

Noble Black seemed to fall apart. Noble then picked up a new Halo team and didn't communicate to Prototype or Aries that they were doing so. Prototype made a logical assumption that this meant Noble Black was being dropped without having heard from Noble management. Based on a follow up tweet it appears that Noble had intended to actually field 2 teams, as they had done previously in S1 with Noble Black and Noble Reality Check. Will we ever learn the truth? Will Prototype be able to field a team in time for the PGL LAN? Tune in next time. Same Halo time. Same Halo channel!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Damn, that's what I thought it might have been.

That is some seriously terrible communication though. Is Noble still looking for a Noble Black team then?

Hope you find a team soon @@Prototype

I know everyone hates this guy, and shit I hate this guy.

But I am going to be this guy.

..what I just heard....... :flames: :flames: :flames: :prayers::prayers::prayers:

You ain't got no intel, Saucey. You're just waiting around here like the rest of us.

I didn't go to uni today just to see whats happening here!!!

So much intel, so much suspense.

you making some questionable life decisions, ditching uni during exam week is for #intel is pretty stupid imo.

Should have went to uni then on your way home picked up some popcorn and enjoyed it while reading all the #intel.

• Upvote (+1) 4

EG watching these team changes like

got-purple-wedding.jpg?w=650

Just so you know, you realize that ended horribly for Joffrey, right ? 

Damn...i missed everything, again.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hes actually helping me with my ip and a vpn/proxy to help protect myself from ddosers, hes not that bad.

You would be better off bridging your router and your modem so you can just change your IP on your router than playing using a VPN, they can make playing online even more brutal. 

Just so you know, you realize that ended horribly for Joffrey, right ? 

Damn...i missed everything, again.

So basically we're screwed. That's what I gathered from this picture. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

EG watching these team changes like

got-purple-wedding.jpg?w=650

Hmmm, no.

I think this is a far more accurate image of EG right now:

UxW669I.png

:eyes:

At this point IDK if H5 hype can undo the damage they are causing by doing things like this. :/

Ouf, Eurogamer with over 100k followers on Twitter and Eurogamer.net have around 6 million unique visitors each month. And they WRITE a whole article about the HCS-cancellation...meanwhile on Halo Waypoint : -----*Nada*------ I can´t find anything about it. Imho silence is not a good tactic in these cases. It looks like they don´t care (and I know they do).

• Upvote (+1) 1

If RC picks up Gab and Annex picks up Blaze they'll both be improved greatly. Could see either one making top 8 over the new Noble team.

Liquid is looking to have a halo team? or are people just trolling?

I contacted liquid roughly a month ago about forming a halo team and they told me they have no interest in the game...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I contacted liquid roughly a month ago about forming a halo team and they told me they have no interest in the game...

This was before winter fox jumped into the scene though, and I'm not sure but Ninja probably has more pull than your average player
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Out of curiosity, would it be plausible for some Counter Strike orgs to ever sponsor an HCS team one day? But then again it doesn't matter who sponsors who as long as its not shitty Call of Duty orgs..

you are correct. It was a few weeks prior to winterfox. also, you're right. ninja kind of has this whole fan base on his own. I am just a dreamer... maybe ninja could see this and consider me for a roster spot. At the very least I'm better than the sudds. Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1