CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who do you think they got?

Edit: Ayyy lmao I found out who they got. If this is true it pretty much doesn't matter.

New Velocity roster is for sure Burton, Darkscorpion and Krizen (came from End Result, an all Canadian team) 

Yosh (former Noble Black) may be the their coach 

Haven't decided on a 4th, apparently looking at Jerwaockee, Calm Mentality and Septic (? Thought he was staying on RC ?)

• Upvote (+1) 1

SAID in the videeo i didn't wanna jinx my "New team" looks like I was too late. Might just be done with Halo unless I can find something 

LOL... I think the reason you post so much on the forums is because you know you're really not that good and the only way to keep your name in the team mix/relevant is to post about your "prospective" teams on the forums. 

I watched a lot of your scrims when you were on NB and you were constantly the broken leg that brought the team down. You were slow to respond to call outs, constantly out of position on the map, and many times you would have the least objective work yet sadly couldn't offset the lack of objective work with your low kills/assists. 

When I first heard that Ninja went to NB I was like OH SICK... Ninja, Str8 Stick, Aries, Arkanum... Then I found out Sick was dropped instead of you and knew this team couldn't possibly work.

How about you take some time to work on your game, stay off the forums, improve and maybe you won't get dropped off teams like Str8 Rippin? Those somewhat impressive Reach finishes don't make you a great player today. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 61

LOL... I think the reason you post so much on the forums is because you know you're really not that good and the only way to keep your name in the team mix/relevant is to post about your "prospective" teams on the forums. 

I watched a lot of your scrims when you were on NB and you were constantly the broken leg that brought the team down. You were slow to respond to call outs, constantly out of position on the map, and many times you would have the least objective work yet sadly couldn't offset the lack of objective work with your low kills/assists. 

When I first heard that Ninja went to NB I was like OH SICK... Ninja, Str8 Stick, Aries, Arkanum... Then I found out Sick was dropped instead of you and knew this team couldn't possibly work.

How about you take some time to work on your game, stay off the forums, improve and maybe you won't get dropped off teams like Str8 Rippin? Those somewhat impressive Reach finishes don't make you a great player today. 

Man what a disgRACE of a post.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm trying to imagine you sitting at home typing this out  :walshy:

No one messes with @@Prototype, one of the nicest players I've talked to in recent years.

WE

LOVE

YOU

ZEKE.

tumblr_lsz9zhzjar1qj9oqro1_500.gif

Idk if I'm putting these gifs in right or Cyrens editing em for me. =] 

• Upvote (+1) 4

A Twitch Mod does not know his Halo history.

Prototype has some decent placings back in Halo Reach. And then there's that incredible series against instinct at the last MLG Halo Reach tournament. That Fnatic Classic roster was pretty good.

A Twitch Mod does not know his Halo history.

Prototype has some decent placings back in Halo Reach. And then there's that incredible series against instinct at the last MLG Halo Reach tournament. That Fnatic Classic roster was pretty good.

Yeah... which resulted in somewhat "decent" placings... Like I said lol. Am I missing something here or did you just not read that correctly?

Whatever you guys can neg rep me all you want but you know the truth.. The odds of him getting on a team that places top 4 are zero to none. He got dropped from an average Str8 Rippin squad and got 7th on a team that totally underachieved in Noble Black. 

If he gets top 4 in an event this season I'll be the first person on this forum back here to apologize. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

Yeah... which resulted in somewhat "decent" placings... Like I said lol. Am I missing something here or did you just not read that correctly?

Whatever you guys can neg rep me all you want but you know the truth.. The odds of him getting on a team that places top 4 are zero to none. He got dropped from an average Str8 Rippin squad and got 7th on a team that totally underachieved in Noble Black.

If he gets top 4 in an event this season I'll be the first person on this forum back here to apologize.

The odds are zero to none right now because the top teams are set and he got screwed with the Noble Black disbanding situation. There is no top team available to join. Prototype is very capable of being a player on a top 4 team so yeah I'm gonna have to disagree with you there.

• Upvote (+1) 2