CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We were always pretty average...well we sucked but yeah mason is better at wording consistently. He takes his time with it I guess. I take a more proactive/direct approach like Ryanoob. I dislike sucking and said some things I shouldn't have due to being irritated and fed up with horrible team play. 

I have the same problem. I totally understand. It shows your passionate. Not that you have an attitude problem or personal vendetta towards anyone. But oh well.

We were always pretty average...well we sucked but yeah mason is better at wording consistently. He takes his time with it I guess. I take a more proactive/direct approach like Ryanoob. I dislike sucking and said some things I shouldn't have due to being irritated and fed up with horrible team play. Immature on my part, but as I said we sucked. I think that'd be a good t02 they'd do better together without me most likely.

Props for owning up to it. WFX should be an awesome trash-talk team now. Please continue the Carbon legacy. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have the same problem. I totally understand. It shows your passionate. Not that you have an attitude problem or personal vendetta towards anyone. But oh well.

Work too hard to suck and criticize my own gameplay more than one should or would. Things happen, I am human and make mistakes. Still love everyone and respect everyone equally as people. It's never personal when it comes to Halo/gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dude, ZipCity117, fuck you man. Don't come in here talking like that. I should slap you. You think you can step into these mean #eSports street and tell people how it is? Nah, that ain't how it works.

:flames: :rekt::prayers:

Shots fired. These are dangerous times. You gotta be real on these streets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We were always pretty average...well we sucked but yeah mason is better at wording consistently. He takes his time with it I guess. I take a more proactive/direct approach like Ryanoob. I dislike sucking and said some things I shouldn't have due to being irritated and fed up with horrible team play. Immature on my part, but as I said we sucked. I think that'd be a good t02 they'd do better together without me most likely.

You're all solid players but if chemistry isn't there, you'll perform terribly. In the end I think the split was best for all of you.

Except @@Prototype  :kappa: 

@@Prototype For real though good luck getting a team. Sucks you got put in the situation you're in.

Dude, ZipCity117, fuck you man. Don't come in here talking like that. I should slap you. You think you can step into these mean #eSports street and tell people how it is? Nah, that ain't how it works.

:flames:  :rekt:  :prayers:

Ouch. That hurt. My  :salt: shaker hasn't been this full since WFX-C9 at IGATL  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja, Aries, Spartan, Contra

Guess or real #Intel ?

Would be an interesting team. Could end up being like Warriors. Aries = Ryanoob, Spartan + Contra = Legit + Goofy

thx a bunch for doing these.

I wouldn't mind if you guys do these weekly for a 30 mins. based on the Weekly cups.

And then 1 longer show before or after an event.

@@NinjaWuu check my footer for a link to my podcast which is about 45 min recaps of the weeks tournaments. The Pit is more interview, while ours is more recap, both are awesome in their own way.

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@NinjaWuu check my footer for a link to my podcast which is about 45 min recaps of the weeks tournaments. The Pit is more interview, while ours is more recap, both are awesome.

thx will do.

Thanks to all these guys making content. I think the halo community really needs more of these type of content. Hope you guys have good success and blow up when Halo 5 drops.

Guess or real #Intel ?

Would be an interesting team. Could end up being like Warriors. Aries = Ryanoob, Spartan + Contra = Legit + Goofy

no i am just throwing out random teams hoping pros would +rep/-rep and drop some hints.

I know everyone hates this guy, and shit I hate this guy.

But I am going to be this guy.

..what I just heard.......  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Ouch. That hurt. My  :salt: shaker hasn't been this full since WFX-C9 at IGATL  :wutface:

All these flavors and you didn't choose to be  :saucey: 

:badum tish:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know everyone hates this guy, and shit I hate this guy.

But I am going to be this guy.

..what I just heard.......  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:

Dude Sauce fuck you man  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

CCHP5sXUkAIj9ai.png

^Props to whoever made this.

On point all the time.

It was me like a month ago. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

whats the point of posting saying you have intel then. smh :salt:

edit: omg that #intel i just heard :kappa: