CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Here you guys go, Post IG Vlog 

Edit, as I post this my team got screwed, lucky me! 

Thanks for making this man! Hope you find a good team that you are comfortable with. Keep the Vlogs coming.

Couple of uneducated guesses:

1) Most similar playstyle to Arkanum.

2) Personality clash with teammates. 

3) -24 when they beat CLG (not that stats are the end all be all)

Good stuff man! Hope you find a good team that you are comfortable with. Keep the Vlogs coming.

SAID in the videeo i didn't wanna jinx my "New team" looks like I was too late. Might just be done with Halo unless I can find something 

SAID in the videeo i didn't wanna jinx my "New team" looks like I was too late. Might just be done with Halo unless I can find something 

Damn, dude, you really can't catch a break. :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn :( Hope you find something

Contra is still in Atl waiting to play Game 4 against C9.

+1. I needed that, thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The #intel I just got

You WERE my favorite admin before this post  :kappa:

In my attempt to Sherlock this bitch, Ninja just stopped streaming because he had to make business calls. Aries was in Ninja's chat. Prototype, in his latest vlog, stated that Aries has a team situation. Earlier on stream Ninja also said Aries was one of his favorite teammates during the first week of them teaming because he led the team really well and openly discussed what needed to be changed and they fell apart and didn't perform because that stopped happening when Arkanum took over the leadership role.

I'm guessing Ninja and Aries are a to2.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dude, fuck you, Cyren.

Dude, ZipCity117, fuck you man. Don't come in here talking like that. I should slap you. You think you can step into these mean #eSports street and tell people how it is? Nah, that ain't how it works.

:flames:  :rekt:  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 6

so when is the transfer period since the cup got delayed?

Players don't know, we don't know, 343i and ESL havn't said anything

but hey who am I to complain about the HCS and issues

2ppbpr9.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

In my attempt to Sherlock this bitch, Ninja just stopped streaming because he had to make business calls. Aries was in Ninja's chat. Prototype, in his latest vlog, stated that Aries has a team situation. Earlier on stream Ninja also said Aries was one of his favorite teammates during the first week of them teaming because he led the team really well and openly discussed what needed to be changed and they fell apart and didn't perform because that stopped happening when Arkanum took over the leadership role.

I'm guessing Ninja and Aries are a to2.

We were always pretty average...well we sucked but yeah mason is better at wording consistently. He takes his time with it I guess. I take a more proactive/direct approach like Ryanoob. I dislike sucking and said some things I shouldn't have due to being irritated and fed up with horrible team play. Immature on my part, but as I said we sucked. I think that'd be a good t02 they'd do better together without me most likely.

• Upvote (+1) 6