CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

someone seems a lil salty im 100% right

I am just salty that EQ beat EG and that EQ will win till H7 :(

• Upvote (+1) 7

I am just salty that EQ beat EG and that EQ will win till H7 :(

Equalizer >>>>>

Infamous was playing out of their minds on Sunday and most of the games were still super close. Shame we never got to see them meet up again def think instinct would have beaten them in a rematch.

Still don't see how Blaze didn't win MVP for that event.

In sports, people who whine about bad calls or refs "screwing them over" almost also lose or suffer because of it.

If you're able to stay strong, move on, not dwell on it, and realize what's done is done, you'll make it out okay. 

Clearly WFX let their emotions and lack of mental fortitude get the best of them. They should have moved on from it and came out mad/stronger. Instead, they did the opposite and got spanked in the full replay.

"Only the strong survive" or something... EG almost never lets anything get to them. This is one of their best qualities. 

A good example of this happened literally the next game on main stage.

EG vs Denial WB finals.

Game 1, EG won Shrine bomb. But after the game ended it turned out that Heinz's xbox had gone black screen for 10 seconds.

The ref told them to play on and that they'll figure it out later. This was a ref mistake, because it gave Denial a win/win situation.

Win and they win. Lose and they replay.

In spite of this, did you see EG crumble because the ref screwed up? No. They won the replay Shrine bomb game again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

A good example of this happened literally the next game on main stage.

EG vs Denial WB finals.

Game 1, EG won Shrine bomb. But after the game ended it turned out that Heinz's xbox had gone black screen for 10 seconds.

The ref told them to play on and that they'll figure it out later. This was a ref mistake, because it gave Denial a win/win situation.

Win and they win? Lose and they replay.

In spite of this, did you see EG crumble because the ref screwed up? No. They won the replay Shrine bomb game again.

Yup, exactly. They're is def. no excuses for WFX in that situation lol

You guys were right, IDK where you get your info but Noble went with that team. If anything happens in the world thats pretty big I'm sure I could find out first here! 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'll keep posting about wanting new non-forged competitive maps until I'm dead.

Relic! :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

if noble black has a new team. WFX has not changed rosters. Ninja is a  FA. Then what is Arkanum, Aries, and Prototype doing.

I've never seen such favored community figure do a complete 180 in public perception as fast as you did these past 2 weeks.

It's almost like you want to end your pro career before it even starts.

349.gif

It's a shame man, it really is.

I think Brysi went from full bars negative rep to full bars positive on the MLG forums lol.

edit; had to do it

• Upvote (+1) 3

Already have the #intel on that but can't share it.

Really Sucks

Why do people even bother posting this kind of thing?

• Upvote (+1) 5

SOME PLAYERS have no mental game. It's just weird how small things can alter the mindset. The human brain just confuses me.

• Upvote (+1) 4

SOME PLAYERS have no mental game. It's just weird how small things can alter the mindset. The human brain just confuses me.

Like candy wrappers? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Arkanum and Naded are streaming together.

#intel

Naded said he can't confirm anything but supposedly it was slipped last night that Arkanum has replaced Contra on WFX.
  • Upvote (+1) 2