CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We had one bomb arm because we never played warlock bomb. EG was the only red team to win sanc bomb in a close match. We lost both of our sanc bombs by one arm.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I think eg will remain dominant throughout the season unless someone's team goes ham at the event. Also finding de rankers in hcs already qq

As much as I didn't enjoy watching H5, I'm really interested to see how the first few tournaments go, watching the meta evolve in a new game, and seeing what teams jumps out off the start.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can someone fill me in on what has happened with Winterfox, did they split up?

Also, I think CLG is going to be fine. They are still a top 2/3 team and on LAN anything can happen. Wouldn't be surprised if they win one of the next LANs.

Naded retired and is now practicing Yoga with T2.

RyaNoob has decided to coach instead of competing and will be replacing Towey as EG's coach.

Randa and Ninja formed a Team of 2 and are rumored to be teaming up with the Sudds.

Contra is still in Atl waiting to play Game 4 against C9.

#Season2IsCrazy

I thought the rumor was that Ryanoob was coaching the Sudds, promising they would get top 3 with his help, and Randa was looking into moving to EU, where he'd actually have a shot at winning a tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I thought the rumor was that Ryanoob was coaching the Sudds, promising they would get top 3 with his help, and Randa was looking into moving to EU, where he'd actually have a shot at winning a tournament.

That is just like you said, rumors. Can't believe everything you read on the internet. :P

I've never seen such favored community figure do a complete 180 in public perception as fast as you did these past 2 weeks.

It's almost like you want to end your pro career before it even starts.

349.gif

It's a shame man, it really is.

I think it was more of coming out of the shadows, and showing his face. Can't say anyone really knew him before WFX.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember people talking about all of the restarts in season one breaking the momentum of the team that was up/won the game that had to be restarted. The reality is that Winterfox goes from pulling out a tight, clutch win in their minds, to feeling screwed over by the game and HCS rulings. I think that they would have lost that series regardless, but can we not pretend that the replay had no effect on their mental state. 

Before you call me a Winterfox fanboy, I did not predict them to win the event (I had them 3rd). I also do not think that they would have won that series, even if they had been been allowed to play game 4. Something can have effect and be a factor without changing the result.

I didn't see most of the event, so I don't really know how they played. Just based on the results, I don't think 4th place for their first LAN event (and Randa's first H2A event, I believe) is nothing for them to be ashamed of. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I remember people talking about all of the restarts in season one breaking the momentum of the team that was up/won the game that had to be restarted. The reality is that Winterfox goes from pulling out a tight, clutch win in their minds, to feeling screwed over by the game and HCS rulings. I think that they would have lost that series regardless, but can we not pretend that the replay had no effect on their mental state. 

Before you call me a Winterfox fanboy, I did not predict them to win the event (I had them 3rd). I also do not think that they would have won that series, even if they had been been allowed to play game 4. Something can have effect and be a factor without changing the result.

I didn't see most of the event, so I don't really know how they played. Just based on the results, I don't think 4th place for their first LAN event (and Randa's first H2A event, I believe) is nothing for them to be ashamed of. 

In sports, people who whine about bad calls or refs "screwing them over" almost also lose or suffer because of it.

If you're able to stay strong, move on, not dwell on it, and realize what's done is done, you'll make it out okay. 

Clearly WFX let their emotions and lack of mental fortitude get the best of them. They should have moved on from it and came out mad/stronger. Instead, they did the opposite and got spanked in the full replay.

"Only the strong survive" or something... EG almost never lets anything get to them. This is one of their best qualities. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

"Only the strong survive" 

ONLY THE STRONGESSSST WILL SURVIVEEEEEEEE

LEAD ME TO HEAVEN WHEN WE DIEEEEEEEE

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lets face it, Evil Gaming Geniuses team  will not lose another tourney until atleast halo 7. end of discussion you guys can close this topic now.

Lets face it, EQ will not lose another tourney until atleast halo 7. end of discussion you guys can close this topic now.

this is the definition of poor banter

• Downvote (-1) 3