CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We used to always get more teams for any 2v2 tourney for so many reasons that you shouldn't even compare the two.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really wish there would be a return of 2011 Infamous one day. Maybe without Blaze. But Lethul, Ryanoob, APG, and a fourth would be monstrous. Does anybody agree? Who would be the best fourth for such a squad?

That team was the GodSquad destroyer. If Blaze actually practised this team would be top3 easy. However, since you've asked, my suggestion for a 4th would be Mikwen (or Formal if he came back) - this team is lacking in a main sniper so I knew it'd have to be either him or Royal 2, think Mikwen fits better on the squad though. 

I can't see EG splitting for the foreseeable future though, so with that in mind I'd swap Lethul out for Pistola.

So my ultimate team for taking down EG would be:

Pistola - Ryanoob - APG - Mikwen.

That team was the GodSquad destroyer. If Blaze actually practised this team would be top3 easy. However, since you've asked, my suggestion for a 4th would be Mikwen (or Formal if he came back) - this team is lacking in a main sniper so I knew it'd have to be either him or Royal 2, think Mikwen fits better on the squad though.

I can't see EG splitting for the foreseeable future though, so with that in mind I'd swap Lethul out for Pistola.

I feel like godsquad thought of infamous as their rivals sort of like fb and carbon. I remember a couple times theyd be the only two teams on and godsquad refusing to scrim them. Just like you never saw fb and carbon scrimming for the most part. Haha damn time to watch more godsquad matches tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like godsquad thought of infamous as their rivals sort of like fb and carbon. I remember a couple times theyd be the only two teams on and godsquad refusing to scrim them. Just like you never saw fb and carbon scrimming for the most part. Haha damn time to watch more godsquad matches tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Infamous was playing out of their minds on Sunday and most of the games were still super close. Shame we never got to see them meet up again def think instinct would have beaten them in a rematch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Will the next cup be for 6k? Or do the players miss out on a possible +3k prize pool because the game has issues?

Will the next cup be for 6k? Or do the players miss out on a possible +3k prize pool because the game has issues?

Would probably be better to split the 3k across all the other online cups, no?

The Infamous name only comes back when Lethul needs to take down a god squad. And the only team currently that can be considered a god squad, Lethul is a member of. Lethul is also a very different player now than he was then, so if hypothetically that team got back together they would play a lot different.

A group of four players that I think could take down EG would be: Ryanoob, Arkanum, APG, and Maniac. The current Denial already has a pretty decent shot at them though.

The Infamous name only comes back when Lethul needs to take down a god squad. And the only team currently that can be considered a god squad, Lethul is a member of. Lethul is also a very different player now than he was then, so if hypothetically that team got back together they would play a lot different.

A group of four players that I think could take down EG would be: Ryanoob, Arkanum, APG, and Maniac. The current Denial already has a pretty decent shot at them though.

CLG was close too last tourney I thought.

Plus with new maps being added in, who knows what pro teams will be good at them.

CLG was close too last tourney I thought.

Plus with new maps being added in, who knows what pro teams will be good at them.

What exactly is the latest with the maps, when are they being used?

The problems with the recent patch come as no surprise. Guys, the sooner you accept that this game will never be fixed and simply swept under the rug, the better.

I know it hurts seeing our game destroyed but dont be so naive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CLG was pretty damn close- they almost came back after being down 2-0 -The 2gre also had a subpar performance than his usual standard. 

WFX never got their chance, but they were on fire that weekend till that lockout king game debacle. They were really out slaying opponents. 

Denial took a series. 

WFX has a chance of beating EG if they can improve on bomb-  they had 1 bomb arm the entire weekend... 

C9 can beat them if they hysteria & FIS steps it up next tourney- had a subpar performance for LANsteria & FIS played just okay.

Denial has a shot if they can improve on bomb- they had 2 bomb arms the entire weekend... 

CLG can beat them if 2gre is back to his usual standards. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG was pretty damn close- they almost came back after being down 2-0 -The 2gre also had a subpar performance than his usual standard. 

WFX never got their chance, but they were on fire that weekend till that lockout king game debacle. They were really out slaying opponents. 

Denial took a series. 

WFX has a chance of beating EG if they can improve on bomb-  they had 1 bomb arm the entire weekend... 

C9 can beat them if they hysteria & FIS steps it up next tourney- had a subpar performance for LANsteria & FIS played just okay.

Denial has a shot if they can improve on bomb- they had 2 bomb arms the entire weekend... 

CLG can beat them if 2gre is back to his usual standards. 

Right, but none of them actually beat EG did they? 

I wasn't saying they're aren't teams out there that aren't capable, I'm just saying if there was any team to do it I think that would be it :)

(All opinion of course, wouldn't be able to see unless it actually happened). 

WFX was down 2-0 in that series to C9 before that Lockout Hill game. Stop using it as an excuse to why they lost that series.

And that's not taking into account that WFX had already lost to Optic 3-1 the day before.

Beating 2 pro teams, and losing to 2 other pro teams is not exactly 'on fire'.

I never said they were going to win the series, but it defiantly affected the teams mental state.

If you look at the stats, the team had the most well rounded K/D (s). Every player was slaying and i believe 2 players had 1.1 and randa with a 1.2... now K/D doesnt mean everything, but they have the firepower to keep up with EG and in my eyes, that is what it is going to take down EG- A team that can keep up with the slaying power of EG... WFX honestly just BLOWS at bomb- 1 bomb arm for the weekend. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

Who gets 3-0'd by C9?!

:walshy:

Lansteria, Victory X and Olamite might be the reason. God it was good to see Ola own.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I never said they were going to win the series, but it defiantly affected the teams mental state.

If you look at the stats, the team had the most well rounded K/D (s). Every player was slaying and i believe 2 players had 1.1 and randa with a 1.2... now K/D doesnt mean everything, but they have the firepower to keep up with EG and in my eyes, that is what it is going to take down EG- A team that can keep up with the slaying power of EG... WFX honestly just BLOWS at bomb- 1 bomb arm for the weekend. 

Waking up that day affected that teams mental state. lol

• Upvote (+1) 9

i1Ok6qN.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

truth

I never tire of seeing the excuses for WFX's performance at IG. If they hadn't talked all that shit, I'd say they did pretty well considering they beat CLG. 

BUT, they talked SO much shit and got beat pretty badly by Optic and C9. 

This is why staying humble can go a long way in the Halo scene.

• Upvote (+1) 9