CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Elevate is screwed if you think about it.  They lost Shooter during the roster lock and only have three.

Maybe he'll play for them tomorrow only. He can't play on WFX this weekend anyway. 

And you only lose points when someone officially drops off the team - in this case, if it's done before Monday.

Couple weeks ago. He came back from a vacation in Costa Rica and everyone had left Str8 and the teams were pretty much settled by that point. I imagine he'll be back for H5.

Kinda low key his retirement I felt like. I don't take them seriously anyway looking at the history of pro's "retiring" (if you can call going to tourneys gaming every three months or so a career worthy of retiring from). Look at Ogre 2, Neighbor, Walshy, Elamite...Anyway, I do hope he'll be back and put the time in instead of doing yoga in Costa Rica.

Maybe he'll play for them tomorrow only. He can't play on WFX this weekend anyway. 

And you only lose points when someone officially drops off the team - in this case, if it's done before Monday.

Hopefully he'll do the right thing for his soon-to-be old teammates and help them this weekend.

Probably not though.  We're all just a bunch of shady Halo kids  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kinda low key his retirement I felt like. I don't take them seriously anyway looking at the history of pro's "retiring" (if you can call going to tourneys gaming every three months or so a career worthy of retiring from). Look at Ogre 2, Neighbor, Walshy, Elamite...Anyway, I do hope he'll be back and put the time in instead of doing yoga in Costa Rica.

Looking at Walshy, Elamite & Neighbor, they all retired and has never competed after retiring, 2gre is the only one who continued competing after "retiring", so idk why you mention those three.

Edit: just remembered that Elamite retired @ Halo 4 and then competed at one Halo 4 event.

I imagine he'll be back for H5.

Why would you imagine that? T2 will be 28 by the time Halo 5 releases, and with all due respect, there is a reason why 2gre is the only one still kicking around at that age.  Can we let these guys move on with their lives? He clearly is ready to "retire"; its been years since he's accomplished anything of note and his "dedication" during this H2A return was minimal at best.

Dude is done.

I tried compiling a video of your game play but all i could find was "Denial bukakke montage, featuring @ " and i don't think that's allowed on here /:

I upload a video every day on my channel.

Plenty of footage for you.

Have fun www.youtube.com/sabakunochad

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who, what, where, when, how, why? No. No no. No no no. No. These things are not things. The blind leading the blind. Daredevil is a great show for those who haven't seen it. Def watch. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I tried compiling a video of your game play but all i could find was "Denial bukakke montage, featuring @ " and i don't think that's allowed on here /:

Does it have a special guest appearance by 2gre?  :kappa:

Who, what, where, when, how, why? No. No no. No no no. No. These things are not things. The blind leading the blind. Daredevil is a great show for those who haven't seen it. Def watch. 

Daredevil is a fucking fantastic show.

• Upvote (+1) 2

4ffc8225ff3d3dd329ceea800a6f55ff.png:salt:

• Upvote (+1) 3

:wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

WFX Arkanum confirmed  :kappa:

BEST. VIDEO. EVER

Is it really that enjoyable watching you get 3-0d?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Randa firing off warning shots making his presence known.. 

those must be the deep intricacies of H2A like Ryanoob was talking about  :kappa:

#Indescribable

All jokes aside, hope the new WFX team does well. Always good to see new names/faces, and I can't cheer against Ryanoob & Arkanum. 

Looking at Walshy, Elamite & Neighbor, they all retired and has never competed after retiring, 2gre is the only one who continued competing after "retiring", so idk why you mention those three.

Edit: just remembered that Elamite retired @ Halo 4 and then competed at one Halo 4 event.

I'm fairly certain that Neighbor "retired" back in 2012. Then he came back for halo 4. I remember there being a retirement video that everyone was shocked by. I can't find it though, he must've taken it down.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It's the equivalent of Kimbo slice doing mma. Online he looked like a god but get him at the event live and he can't hit shit, and just looks awkward. I remember the days when halo still mattered enough to tell people their skills won't translate on lan, it's nice to have a little nostalgia courtesy of Randa.

That video is hilarious. Maybe h2a doesn't have enough auto aim and aim assist?

Kimbo actually fought pretty well in MMA. His only problem was he was 215 fighting Heavy weights. He should of just dropped to light heavy weight.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Daredevil is a fucking fantastic show.

Shameless plug if you want to geek out. Comic Book Movie/TV/ETC thread

most funny part was when Randa used a sniper shot to shoot down the stalactites on top mid of Lockdown.

when i saw it live i was like wtf.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm really confused too.

People don't seem to realize contracted players have to be bought out X_x

• Upvote (+1) 1

most funny part was when Randa used a sniper shot to shoot down the stalactites on top mid of Lockdown.

when i saw it live i was like wtf.

When your teammates calls out 2 pushing bottom mid from blue, its actually a great play. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Forgot what time the cup started, meaning I may have missed some streams for my stream data graphs things. I fucked up. No point starting now. Will make sure I am ready for next cup though.

When your teammates calls out 2 pushing bottom mid from blue, its actually a great play. 

or you can drop down to bottom snipe and snipe them when you have a sniper

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1