CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded just ended his stream because he learned about the Shooter and Arkanum news and has to "figure things out"

LET IT BEGIN

• Upvote (+1) 2

that sucks the forums knew before Naded.

this. I hate the fact that people are shady and that these things (possibly in this case) happen. Especially to nice guys like Naded, just doesnt deserve to find out like that.

It seems that back in the day and even now that players shoot themselves in the foot by doing shady backdoor deals and breaking up after one bad tournament. Why can't players just team with friends? I don't know, because I'm not within that sphere, but it seems that players get angry very quickly and then quickly disperse, going on new teams and texting/calling behind each others backs even if it burns bridges.

Why can't players just team with people they get along with and can have a good time with? Surely good communication with friends allows you to civilly discuss issues with gameplay elements rather then teaming with "top" players and not enjoying each others personalities or not wanting to talk about how to improve.

I may be getting the wrong vibes, but it does seem that way.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Both lethal and hysteria are playing Counter Strike right now.

Lethal and Hysteria retiring confirmed

#intel

It seems that back in the day and even now that players shoot themselves in the foot by doing shady backdoor deals and breaking up after one bad tournament. Why can't players just team with friends? I don't know, because I'm not within that sphere, but it seems that players get angry very quickly and then quickly disperse, going on new teams and texting/calling behind each others backs even if it burns bridges.

Why can't players just team with people they get along with and can have a good time with? Surely good communication with friends allows you to civilly discuss issues with gameplay elements rather then teaming with "top" players and not enjoying each others personalities or not wanting to talk about how to improve.

I may be getting the wrong vibes, but it does seem that way.

you should watch Walshy's Halo History with Roy. Its a bit long (you can find it on Walshy's youtube), however they give some background about some of the team changes that went down during late H2 and H3 days. They give good insight and also say that team chemistry plays a big part in team changes.

Naded just ended his stream because he learned about the Shooter and Arkanum news and has to "figure things out"

LET IT BEGIN

Woah, @@Naded needs to check the forums more often. Thats crazy that we knew before him. Shady Halo Kids  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo I dont know where all this shooter and arkanum for naded came from but what I do know is that shooter is playing with the velocity boys right now.

team chemistry plays a big part in team changes.

I agree but why not be straight forward and open with your teammates instead of being shady about team changes. No one should have to hear about these things from other people/forums before you hear it from your own team. It's a respect thing. If these rumors are true it shows the immaturity of some of the WFX guys, I feel like they just like being in the center of attention with the drama. Grow up. 

However it's entertaining and provides fodder for the forums so for that I thank you :lxthul:

Both lethal and hysteria are playing Counter Strike right now.

Lethal and Hysteria retiring confirmed

#intel

The CLG CS:GO team is in need of players, 99% sure they're going there #intel

I agree but why not be straight forward and open with your teammates instead of being shady about team changes. No one should have to hear about these things from other people/forums before you hear it from your own team. It's a respect thing. If these rumors are true it shows the immaturity of some of the WFX guys, I feel like they just like being in the center of attention with the drama. Grow up. 

However it's entertaining and provides fodder for the forums so for that I thank you :lxthul:

Honestly a lot of people, especially on the internet, will go behind others backs to avoid conflict and to attempt to make sure the situation will end in their favor before they allow other people to know anything is going on. For example if you were trying to replace a guy on your team, if you were in it solely for personal gain, you'd probably try to replace him before he knew he was being replaced because that way you'll never not have a 4th and you'll run zero risk of ending up as a to3 without anyone to pick up. Once they know who the 4th person will be they potentially don't want drama/an argument/are afraid of confrontation and so they drop a player through text or a third party rather than doing the right thing and just calling the guy up and letting him know. I have a lot of respect for people who dodge all of that social garbage and tell someone straight up that they'll be looking for a new player and that they're dropping them. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Selling rumors for $10 a pop, first come first serve.

Don't undervalue drama. Sell for at least $20. ;-)

Look at all those 100k checks in that photo. Pros must have a good amount of money still after the MLG days.

Looking ba k, im surprised it never increased beyond 100k.

Poor team dom

nadeshot playing halo is awesome to see. Maybe in his break from cod, he competes in halo 0.o #hurricanenadeshot haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly a lot of people, especially on the internet, will go behind others backs to avoid conflict and to attempt to make sure the situation will end in their favor before they allow other people to know anything is going on. For example if you were trying to replace a guy on your team, if you were in it solely for personal gain, you'd probably try to replace him before he knew he was being replaced because that way you'll never not have a 4th and you'll run zero risk of ending up as a to3 without anyone to pick up. Once they know who the 4th person will be they potentially don't want drama/an argument/are afraid of confrontation and so they drop a player through text or a third party rather than doing the right thing and just calling the guy up and letting him know. I have a lot of respect for people who dodge all of that social garbage and tell someone straight up that they'll be looking for a new player and that they're dropping them. 

You're right I understand situations where going behind backs can ensure the best outcome for your team (although I don't think WFX's rumored team change is for the better).  And it's hard to be incognito about everything with all the halo detectives on these forums (I haven't seen any wrong team predictions/intel on here yet). But yeah, when possible be forward and professional about it, I'm just imagining how hearing about being dropped from a twitch chat would suck pretty bad lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

K wait, you drop naded and contra for shooter and arkanum? what in the literal hell are you thinking.

• Upvote (+1) 2

K wait, you drop naded and contra for shooter and arkanum? what in the literal hell are you thinking.

Probably that Arkanum is one of the best at H2A and he and Shooter work well together and will provide more chemistry than Contra and Naded. I think it's a good move for Ryanoob and Randa, as much as it sucks for Naded and Contra. I think both will go on to improve whatever teams they happen to join.

I still can't comprehend why Winterfox are supposedly splitting up.

In the preseason cups, we all in this forum called them online warriors. For the online warriors first event together and coming 4th should be an achievement. 8 online cups coming up until the next event should be enough practice for Indianapolis to were they could pose a serious threat. There must have been something seriously wrong that I am overlooking.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still can't comprehend why Winterfox are supposedly splitting up.

In the preseason cups, we all in this forum called them online warriors. For the online warriors first event together and coming 4th should be an achievement. 8 online cups coming up until the next event should be enough practice for Indianapolis to were they could pose a serious threat. There must have been something seriously wrong that I am overlooking.

There is only so much we on the outside know. @@Ninja was very open with his thoughts about Noble Black on yesterdays stream and he literarly said it was the worst experience in his gaming career and there was no way he could stay. He also mentioned that he prefered to be a part of C9. For me, and propably for many on the outside, this was so far from what I thought about NB and Ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There is only so much we on the outside know. @@Ninja was very open with his thoughts about Noble Black on yesterdays stream and he literarly said it was the worst experience in his gaming career and there was no way he could stay. He also mentioned that he prefered to be a part of C9. For me, and propably for many on the outside, this was so far from what I thought about NB and Ninja.

Yeah, Ninja looked like he really enjoyed playing with NB. Him and Arkanum seemed to really enjoy streaming together. Obviously their performance wasn't stellar, but it looked like they enjoyed playing together... obviously not.