CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ryanoob pretty much confirmed that Arkanum is off Noble.

Isn't Noble pretty much dead?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Contra's play style is more like Pistola's than APG's. Very good at staying alive,godly shot, and can make big plays. Not as good/consistent as Ola because of experience and well Ola is a wizard. But I think the comparison can be made.   

Still think a team of Arkanum, Ryanoob, Contra, Naded would be a team that could compete against EG/Denial. Really hope Naded doesn't retire  :(

Well if this WFX roster change is true then that leaves Contra, Naded, Aries, Ninja, Spartan, Str8 Sick, among others as Free Agents. There are some interesting team possibilities in there.

Didn't we already know that Noble imploded? 

Did Ninja say that? Not a fan of his, so wouldn't know if so. Only seen comments about a new WFX on here and not a Noble implosion. I would say it's more confirmed-confirmed now as Ryanoob said something along the lines of "vel won't beat Noble or whoever Aries will team with" with Arkanum there.

If Randa leaves, WFX loses their seed, even if he's the only drop. He's the seedholder.

RIP Contra.

Did Ninja say that? Not a fan of his, so wouldn't know if so. Only seen comments about a new WFX on here and not a Noble implosion. I would say it's more confirmed-confirmed now as Ryanoob said something along the lines of "vel won't beat Noble or whoever Aries will team with" with Arkanum there.

After Ninja announced his departure both Prototype and Aries tweeted out that they were F/As. They deleted the tweets but that's why people think the team is dead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what is this new rumored WFX squad?

Ryanoob, Shooter, Arkanum, Randa

3/4ths of the team that won RTX 2014 H4

After Ninja announced his departure both Prototype and Aries tweeted out that they were F/As. They deleted the tweets but that's why people think the team is dead.

Totally missed that, then. They probably deleted the tweets due to Noble contracts I would guess.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well if this WFX roster change is true then that leaves Contra, Naded, Aries, Ninja, Spartan, Str8 Sick, among others as Free Agents. There are some interesting team possibilities in there.

Str8 Sick is still on eLevate

UnlessI missed an announcement today

Just running the numbers by team for my own sake, figured i post them. I only did top 5 teams. 

2zeklyp.jpg

2q16mxj.jpg

25jv98x.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

I know it's old, but when Hysteria got 24 kills in a TS that past tourney, someone asked has someone got that much before.

Killer N at Chicago '05 had 25. Didnt know there video on youtube of it (check Beyond's vod)

h31E47u.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think Ninja and Spartan teaming is like a 85% chance. Then Ninja and Naded are good enough friends so maybe thats a TO3.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Right, I must be blind or dumb. Probably both.

Why are the current Winterfox splitting up?

Didn't they all just sign contracts with the org?

I thought they did pretty well at Atlanta, sure they weren't as good as they were online, but good enough to have foundations in the LANs and make progress in the next tourney and push for top placing in finals.

Right, I must be blind or dumb. Probably both.

Why are the current Winterfox splitting up?

Didn't they all just sign contracts with the org?

I thought they did pretty well at Atlanta, sure they weren't as good as they were online, but good enough to have foundations in the LANs and make progress in the next tourney and push for top placing in finals.

At the current moment it is all rumor and speculation.

What's he saying?

Basically not that smart, bad team captain, no clue how Reach & 2A worked. But got 2nd both times they played together, sooooooo