CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

1. Some nights I wish I could go back in life Not to change shit just to feel a couple things twice

0 retweets1 favorite
     Retweet
     Favorite1
    More

Last night I went to sleep wanted more Tried to decide what direction I should go towards

Get a team together.  Good players, but loyal.  Captain the ship.  Make some handshake deals on how to quit the team and move on with some CLASS.  

Heinz just said this was the team he was trying to create when he first got dropped from CLG.

No, it wasn't. The team he tried to create was Heinz, Ola, Cloud & aPG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotta feel bad for Arkanum and Aries.

They grinded their way to the top. Finished top 3 in Season 1 finals. And now neither have a team in Season 2.

And I don't see any combination of Free Agents that can make a top 4 team. Mostly because top 4 teams are really good right now. (Not a knock on current Free Agents).

No, it wasn't. The team he tried to create was Heinz, Ola, Cloud & aPG.

I literally heard him say on stream he reached out to Brad, Ola, and Hysteria...I could be mistaken.

I literally heard him say on stream he reached out to Brad, Ola, and Hysteria...I could be mistaken.

Maybe after Cloud joined CLG, then.

Maybe after Cloud joined CLG, then.

It was hysteria not cloud. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thank you, thought I was going crazy.

I swear I can remember Heinz saying Cloud and then going "then Cloud joined CLG and Ola went to C9". Must remember wrong then.

I really hope that when RyaNoob quits or retires or whatever, that he stays as a coach. They always say how hes the biggest nerd etc and that he is the biggest student of the game, I personally feel that he would be an absolute asset to an even stronger roster of gents, not that im implying that he isnt worthy of a top roster spot. Sorry ryan if you took this the wrong way, the intent of this post is not to offend.

My team to beat EG would be 2gre, Royal2, Snakebite and Heinz (Season 1 CLG) with @@RyaNoob as a coach, i honestly think that would tip the scales in their favor. Correct me if im wrong but i dont think CLG had a coach last season throughout.

He might still have a bit left to learn. 

For example, the KOTH with C9 that had the replay (1st one on stream). WFX had a great setup for the S1 hill, all they had to do was wait. Walshy recognized this immediately and pointed it out to the viewers, and then his mind was blown as they made pushes to secure top blue, and then died and lost the game. But I guess that's the difference between a teacher and a student.

He might still have a bit left to learn.

For example, the KOTH with C9 that had the replay (1st one on stream). WFX had a great setup for the S1 hill, all they had to do was wait. Walshy recognized this immediately and pointed it out to the viewers, and then his mind was blown as they made pushes to secure top blue, and then died and lost the game. But I guess that's the difference between a teacher and a student.

I'd love to hear @@RyaNoob 's view on what happened there. Seemed like a bad play but I'm sure there's an explanation.

Roy on stream: "I know of a team that has already formed that you guys are definitely going to be surprised with, but I can't reveal any intel."

• Upvote (+1) 4

Roy on stream: "I know of a team that has already formed that you guys are definitely going to be surprised with, but I can't reveal any intel."

UF1mhCa.gif

Next week should be fun.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Prediction: Ninjas in Pyjamas enters the Halo scene and sponsors Ninja and gives him one of these to stream in:

rfAGqLB.jpg

NIP Halo:

Ninja

Spartan

???

???

Confirmed

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hate that the free agency period is not immediately after the first LAN. Obviously the LAN results are going to be what motivates the team changes, so why not let the team changes happen then?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone with ninja on their friends list be sure to check his "Game session details" when he is on but not streaming, just to check and see who hes practicing with.

Get that #intel

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone with ninja on their friends list be sure to check his "Game session details" when he is on but not streaming, just to check and see who hes practicing with.

Get that #intel

Ahh I remember the days of stalking pros on bungie.net.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So still nothing known about the forge maps for this season.. Gonna be the 3 discmaps for the rest of the season then I guess?

I should have the intel on this, but I got nothing..

Ahh I remember the days of stalking pros on bungie.net.

oh man, I always felt so sneaky doing that even though I knew everyone did. 

So still nothing known about the forge maps for this season.. Gonna be the 3 discmaps for the rest of the season then I guess?

I should have the intel on this, but I got nothing..

At this point it's probably safer to do this, only two lan events left before h5 and everyone knows and is comfortable on these maps.

They left it too late, again.

I hate that the free agency period is not immediately after the first LAN. Obviously the LAN results are going to be what motivates the team changes, so why not let the team changes happen then?

Imo it's better for teams to have some time to think about it.

Anyone who decides straight after the event can just wait to make the change.

Teams who are less sure aren't forced in to making a decision straight away after a (potentially emotionally charged) weekend.

I don't see how forcing teams to decide on team changes straight after the event is better.

I don't mind waiting for team changes at all. 

I really just want to know what those who are free agents are doing...like now.