CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So, basically, EG is San Diego 08 Instinct with Lxthul instead of Mackeo.

#BetterWithLxthul

They probably would have been better with TJ in 08, too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Randa wants #purplewall: Randa, Gandhi, Legiqn, and Maven

WFX picks up Cloud from CLG

CLG gets Ola from C9

Ninja goes back to C9 because...why not?

Noble black convinces Ogre 1 to move back to the states but won't pay him to do so (NB refused to fly the coach out right?)

Ogre 2 quickly teams up with ogre 1 and convinces walshy to return: 2gre, 1gre, ola and walshy

:prayers::kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How is Snakebite not in the discussion for best shot? Every pro player I talked to the weekend in ATL praised him and even Walshy said the kid is sick on stream. Atlanta was the best H2A event I have attended so far and was ran very well. The rules still need some work though. For example, Velocity was playing Elevate and winning 1-0 on Bob Shrine. There was 2:23 left in regulation and someone black screens. They restarted the game with Velocity winning 1-0 but they had to play a full 15 min game again instead of the last 2:30 sec. With that logic what is going to stop someone from "screen lagging" when they are down to get a full time restart? All in all though @@PROVERB did a great job putting up with everyones bullshit lol.

Also, @@Prototype why couldnt you let us win that Warlord slayer in LBR 4. At least let us get 1 =(. Definately not subbing now.

That is a very good point, I do love talking to players whether they don't like me or the call at that moment :) but the only thing about the black screens is that it can be seen if some one truly goes black screen. or any kind of system failure not something you cant just turn off and on. But I will continue to look into that for future rule updates thank you. 

Cheers

• Upvote (+1) 2

did you ever apologize to Lethul? I dont know if you check your phone, but he was trying to get ahold of you....  :salt:

I'm still waiting on a reply to about 8 tweets to him, hoping he can fit me into his schedule! 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm still waiting on a reply to about 8 tweets to him, hoping he can fit me into his schedule! 

He is too busy pretending like WFX under-performed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You'd be busy too if you had to think of all the excuses. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Can't beat anyone on these forums ^^^^^^^

You're not going to beat Vin when it comes to something about EG, especially when it's an amazing new team logo =p.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're not going to beat Vin when it comes to something about EG, especially when it's an amazing new team logo =p.

Qgui88C.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

How do I see my teams stat page for the weekend? All I see is KDA and Win % whenever I look

It is important to note that WFX had #1 seed and had the easiest route to the end of the bracket. Would be interesting to find out their stats against top 8 teams, because I think they did drop bombs against the top 8. (Except when CLG self-destructed)

It's also important to note that WFX earned that #1 seed with their performance in the online preseason cups.

So they don't even get credit for beating CLG now?

I know the cool thing is to hate all players who weren't top 8 pros before 2010, but let's give WFX some credit. They beat a very good team. May have been a different roster, but they did what no one sans EG has done since UGC St. Louis - beat CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How do I see my teams stat page for the weekend? All I see is KDA and Win % whenever I look

All I know of is http://igleaderboards.com/ I'm not sure if they have the stats broken down by game/series for each team.

The stats seem a little off in places (for instance people on the same team have different win %) and I'm confused on how the overall ranking is calculated. All that matters is you are #1 though lol! 

they never won a reach event that mattered though #bloomproblems

Any MLG event that has points and a $20,000 first place prize matters.. sorry bud.

705e91b868ccb34ae4b880716c881c6d.png

This is what I see, not sure how they number ranks work though. 

Threw all 5 EG Halo players of all time up there for fun  :lxthul:  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 8

All I know of is http://igleaderboards.com/ I'm not sure if they have the stats broken down by game/series for each team.

The stats seem a little off in places (for instance people on the same team have different win %) and I'm confused on how the overall ranking is calculated. All that matters is you are #1 though lol! 

no, they're correct I got 55 bomb arms this weekend, please learn 

• Upvote (+1) 2