CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like we need to stop assuming goofy is coming back... And str8sick made elevate better so it's doubtful they want him going anywhere.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Elevate got worse they want from top 8 placings to top 12....

• Upvote (+1) 2

It was for the sake of being friendly because I literally have no personal issues with you lol

But if you want to take it down that road, I'm sorry to say you just look salty that Denial got beat by EG :/

8-4 how? Am I missing something?

I see again, you didnt even look at the games.

Losing a series is 3 losses.

Then they lost a game in the 3rd series.

This literally has nothing to do with me being a Denial fan.

It's about you being a pompous prick.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I see again, you didnt even look at the games.

Losing a series is 3 losses.

Then they lost a game in the 3rd series.

This literally has nothing to do with me being a Denial fan.

It's about you being a pompous prick.

How am I being a pompous prick? You're letting your intense love for Denial get in the way of the fact that before you resorted to personal insults I was trying to be friendly by instigating some competition between fans. Which is... a NORMAL thing to do. 

You have fans of Team A and fans of Team B. Fans will argue their team is better, other fans will detest. You then call me delusional for assuming EG will continue to win, yet it's okay to neg rep every one of my posts as you make assumptions about Denial taking the crown and improving as they go? 

We have evidence of the contrary last season (CLG). 

You can't neg rep someone for doing one thing and go around doing it yourself, but I appreciate the ridiculous uncalled for insult. 

Edited my above post, btw, don't know how I miscounted that. Long day.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just throwing it out there...

Septic to Noble? I certainly think he's capable of it and more, proved it for me time and time again at EU events and I think he had a solid IG!

See I'd actually considered that and feel like he'd be a good addition for them. But isn't he living with Sudds and stuff. I hope he wouldn't dump them that quickly. They take a lot of crap from the community but they're not terrible and they work hard.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

How am I being a pompous prick? You're letting your intense love for Denial get in the way of the fact that before you resorted to personal insults I was trying to be friendly by instigating some competition between fans. Which is... a NORMAL thing to do. 

You have fans of Team A and fans of Team B. Fans will argue their team is better, other fans will detest. You then call me delusional for assuming EG will continue to win, yet it's okay to neg rep every one of my posts as you make assumptions about Denial taking the crown and improving as they go? 

We have evidence of the contrary last season (CLG). 

You can't neg rep someone for doing one thing and go around doing it yourself. 

Edited my above post, btw, don't know how I miscounted that. Long day.

"EG will decide whether they win or not. "

"As far as the CLG series goes? I don't know what went wrong there, probably just bad play/choking. "

"Not to mention that was probably the best I've seen some of Denials players play at LAN since HCS began and it still wasn't that close in the grand scheme of things."

I've proven you wrong with stats over and over, but you just ignore it while saying these stupid things.

You give all credit to when EG wins, but when they lose, it's never because the other team played well. "EG choked, EG played bad".

Yes, Denial played their best, and it's been only a month together for them.

And you keep saying games won, but refuse to acknowledge how close nearly all the games were.

EG and Denial respect each other, and Lethul and the others know Denial can beat them. Why can't you accept that it's a possibility EG can lose to Denial, CLG, or even C9 for f*cks sake? You're literally the most blind fan I've ever seen.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"EG will decide whether they win or not. "

"As far as the CLG series goes? I don't know what went wrong there, probably just bad play/choking. "

"Not to mention that was probably the best I've seen some of Denials players play at LAN since HCS began and it still wasn't that close in the grand scheme of things."

I've proven you wrong with stats over and over, but you just ignore it while saying these stupid things.

You give all credit to when EG wins, but when they lose, it's never because the other team played well. "EG choked, EG played bad".

Yes, Denial played their best, and it's been only a month together for them.

And you keep saying games won, but refuse to acknowledge how close nearly all the games were.

EG and Denial respect each other, and Lethul and the others know Denial can beat them. Why can't accept that it's a possibility EG can lose to Denial, CLG, or even C9 for f*cks sake? You're literally the most blind fan I've ever seen.

What's wrong with thinking that if EG plays on fire no one can beat them? Seriously, tell me what is wrong with that thought process? They have proven they are the best team in the HCS AGAIN. 

CLG wasn't playing very well this LAN, nobody can deny that, so for EG to almost drop a series, something must have been going wrong with communication/internally. That's also not a delusional thought process. Ask anybody on CLG, they will say they played bad this weekend. 

Denials players played out of their minds, I've never seen such hype and consistency, they are the 2nd best team, which is a very good compliment considering how close the top 4-5 teams are. Even despite them playing so well, they couldn't beat EG. 

I'm sorry man, I just don't think it was a close series. The games were close, the talent is there, but at the end of the day, EG 3-0d them and 3-1d them the 1st and 3rd series. If you go by evidence alone, you'd assume the 2nd series they lost was a bit of a fluke or a bad series for EG. 

How is that delusional or illogical in any way? I have no problem with EG fucking losing, I'm not going to go salt-city or insult people personally like you did yourself.

It's not being  a "blind fan" (but again, thanks for the insults), its literally calling it like I see/saw it. I don't think Denial can beat EG. If they do, i'd be surprised.

How is that different from every single fucking person on this site assuming WFX was going to beat Optic?

I bet if you ask them, they would say: "I cant see Optic beating WFX", look what happened? 

If Denial beats EG, good, great, awesome. I like the guys on Denial and I'd hope EG got their shit together and came back stronger. I just can't see it happening anytime soon.

I am not opposed to the assumption that EG will lose eventually, they won't win every online tourney or every LAN. Who they get beat by will be a surprise to me when it happens. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

EG and Denial respect each other, and Lethul and the others know Denial can beat them. Why can't you accept that it's a possibility EG can lose to Denial, CLG, or even C9 for f*cks sake? You're literally the most blind fan I've ever seen.

Denial and CLG okay, but C9? You just crossed the line boy. :kappa:/joking

EG can be beat, it is only a matter of time ofcourse, I don't expect them to win every online cup and lan event this season, I just think a practiced EG is the best team H2A will see in it's relevant (short) lifespan

To lighten the mood a little here I'm just going to make some wild team predictions. 

WFX - Ryanoob, Sbite, Royal 2, Contra/Naded

CLG - Ogre 2, Ola, APG, Naded/Cloud

Ola probably won't leave C9 and APG probably won't leave Denial, which would both be good decisions but watching both these teams would be amazing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I get what vin is saying to an extent. If EG plays they're best I don't see someone beating them. But it's very very hard to play your absolute every series, everyday,every tournament. The top teams are so close to each other that it's anybody's game every time.

But I'm on board with the idea that EGs best is better than anyone's else's best.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Denial and CLG okay, but C9? You just crossed the line boy. :kappa:/joking

EG can be beat, it is only a matter of time ofcourse, I don't expect them to win every online cup and lan event this season, I just think a practiced EG is the best team H2A will see in it's relevant (short) lifespan

I get what vin is saying to an extent. If EG plays they're best I don't see someone beating them. But it's very very hard to play your absolute every series, everyday,every tournament. The top teams are so close to each other that it's anybody's game every time.

But I'm on board with the idea that EGs best is better than anyone's else's best.

@

These people are saying what I can't say in a better way myself. When EG is on their game, no one is going to beat them. It's going to take an off-game EG and solid play by other teams to beat EG.

There's nothing wrong in thinking an on-fire EG is unstoppable. 

To lighten the mood a little here I'm just going to make some wild team predictions.

WFX - Ryanoob, Sbite, Royal 2, Contra/Naded

CLG - Ogre 2, Ola, APG, Naded/Cloud

Ola probably won't leave C9 and APG probably won't leave Denial, which would both be good decisions but watching both these teams would be amazing.

Ola? How do you see that happening? Sorry just dont see C9 splitting up.

What's wrong with thinking that if EG plays on fire no one can beat them? Seriously, tell me what is wrong with that thought process? They have proven they are the best team in the HCS AGAIN. 

Everything. That's called being blind and arrogant thinking they are unbeatable. Also known as, the reason you're being downvoted by others, not just me.

CLG wasn't playing very well this LAN, nobody can deny that, so for EG to almost drop a series, something must have been going wrong with communication/internally. That's also not a delusional thought process. Ask anybody on CLG, they will say they played bad this weekend. 

Exactly. CLG wasn't playing very well and EG ALMOST lost to them. The thought process that EG decides when they lose or not is the definition of delusional.

Denials players played out of their minds, I've never seen such hype and consistency, they are the 2nd best team, which is a very good compliment considering how close the top 4-5 teams are. Even despite them playing so well, they couldn't beat EG. 

And you continue to think that IG was Denial's ceiling, despite Denial only being together a month. They take a series 2-1 over EG, then take a series 3-2 over EG, and lose 2 close series' 3-0 and 3-1. YES CLOSE. BECAUSE THE GAMES WERE CLOSE. LISTEN TO LOGIC.

I'm sorry man, I just don't think it was a close series. The games were close, the talent is there, but at the end of the day, EG 3-0d them and 3-1d them the 1st and 3rd series. If you go by evidence alone, you'd assume the 2nd series they lost was a bit of a fluke or a bad series for EG. 

apIQM7G.jpg

How is that delusional or illogical in any way? I have no problem with EG fucking losing, I'm not going to go salt-city or insult people personally like you did yourself.

It's not being  a "blind fan", its literally calling it like I see/saw it. 

Then you see worse than Ray Charles at night.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Personally, I felt like the Denial players were not playing to their full potential this past weekend. Mikwen was going off, but I felt like APG only really went off in that one Shrine Slayer replay and that's about it. Same with Chig and Heinz. 

Plus, Denial made plenty of mistakes throughout the course of each series (mostly not playing objective when they needed to). I feel like if Denial grinds and comes to the next LAN super practiced, they can take down EG. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ola? How do you see that happening? Sorry just dont see C9 splitting up.

Never said I see it happening. I actually said the contrary, that Ola will probably stick with C9. Just that the teams I listed would be very fun to watch and could give EG a run for their money. Again not saying that those teams are likely to form. 

Never said I see it happening. I actually said the contrary, that Ola will probably stick with C9. Just that the teams I listed would be very fun to watch and could give EG a run for their money. Again not saying that those teams are likely to form.

Gotcha. I literally didn't see the caveat even though I quoted it lol. I blame viewing on my mobile...and incompetence.

blind  arrogant 

delusional.

LISTEN TO LOGIC.

apIQM7G.jpg

Then you see worse than Ray Charles at night.

You feel better?

I stand by what me and some others have said, if EG plays on their game, they can't be beat. Again, I see nothing wrong with thinking this way. I really could care less if they lost, I enjoy watching either way. I don't know what I would have to gain by being a delusional/blind fanboy. It's just Halo competition and I enjoy rooting for EG, but also respect and would be happy for other teams winning. 

If this is how you want to act to get your point across, go for it, but I won't be responding again. 

EG aren't unbeatable, but you're delusional if you don't think they are a fair bit better than the other teams.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Eventually I'll break through right guys?  :walshy:

gif.

You guys fundamentally disagree with eachother. You guys should stop arguing before someone gets hurt. Metaphorically speaking :kappa:

Eventually I'll break through right guys? :walshy:

I mean to an extent you're doing the same thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean to an extent you're doing the same thing.

+ personal insults/name calling.

Shit's Golden, tho...   Wish you guys would have streamed that.  (Kappa)

@@CyReN's popcorn GIF accurately sums it up lol