CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy fuck you have changed. I miss the old Lethal.

/s

Holy fuck you have changed. I miss the old Lethal.

/s

He's always just wanted to be loved

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja, Naded, Contra, Ryan - Winterfox

The most aggressive team in Halo history. 

And then they change their name back to Team Randa.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The thing though is that EG will never get over confident, Roy and Lunch are some of the most humble people, Snipedowns cockiness is backed up by his talent, easily one of the best players right now and is at his 08 level, and lethul is lethul he's got a confident attitude and knows how to win and makes plays.

Their play styles and attitudes compliment each other perfectly and I think Denial is the group to challenge them if they stay together because they're similar with Heinz and Apg in this sense, taking a bo3 off them to continue a series is a start.

bo5*

But Denial did also take a bo3 over EG in the first preseason cup.

Also think about this. This Denial squad has only been together roughly a month. A month and they are giving EG a run for their money.

Give it more time, Denial can definitely take the crown away.

Btw, totally not biased at all in any way.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

bo5*

Also think about this. This Denial squad has only been together roughly a month. A month and they are giving EG a run for their money.

But Denial still lost to EG, who is in a slump. What does that say about Denial, let alone the other teams?  :lxthul:

bo5*

they can also be like s1 CLG. Getting worse as times goes on. But that does not happen a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

bo5*

They lost 3-0 and 3-1 and barely squeezed out a W on that one series. Doubt Denial is ever going to take EGs crown. The only reason why EG lost that series is that they choked hard, Denial took advantage of it. 

NOT saying Denial is bad or didn't play good, but they just are no where near as good as EG. EG will decide whether they win or not. 

• Downvote (-1) 16

They lost 3-0 and 3-1 and barely squeezed out a W on that one series. Doubt Denial is ever going to take EGs crown. The only reason why EG lost that series is that they choked hard, Denial took advantage of it. 

NOT saying Denial is bad or didn't play good, but they just are no where near as good as EG. EG will decide whether they win or not. 

EG also blew a 2-0 series lead over CLG.

There's being a fan, then there's being arrogant.

You can be a fan and still be realistic. EG can lose. It's happened before, it can happen again.

• Upvote (+1) 6

To add to the decline of competitiveness, 2 players who would make every team better, including EG, don't even play.  Which is hard to believe, but true. (Formal and Enable)

Not to mention Neighbor, Strongside, Dersk, maybe Ghost. Add those players into the mix and it would create another top team. They add more to the growth of competitive halo by working at 343 than they would by playing in tourneys, but I really wish I could see those guys compete again. :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can be a fan and still be realistic. EG can lose. It's happened before, it can happen again.

C9 will beat EG at Indy.

Just throwing it out there...

Septic to Noble? I certainly think he's capable of it and more, proved it for me time and time again at EU events and I think he had a solid IG!

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nothing arrogant about being confident in the team you support. 

But to make it more fun/light-hearted @

We can place avatar bets if you like. Next LAN if Denial beats EG I'll wear a Denial avatar for a while. You can do the same but for EG if you want to accept the bet :P

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Septic to Noble? I certainly think he's capable of it and more, proved it for me time and time again at EU events and I think he had a solid IG!

Would this be Stepping Stones Sudds fastest turn around?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Mind blown. I'd love to see this. I feel bad bough, how much of a beating can RC take? I honestly love what they do for halo and I don't want them to ever stop playing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hard to imagine the Sudds letting him live at their house and competing with a different team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG ran through them huh? What games were you watching or did you only look at the series games won?

Vin please, just stop.

I actually edited my post before you responded. Some people tend to take this stuff far too personally and get too emotionally invested. Not really what I'm looking for so it's not really worth it to argue with some of you.

Just trying to have some fun and enjoy friendly competition between fans/teams. 

At the end of the day, EG won 8-3 in games. Regardless of how close they were, that's not "close" to beating EG. No matter how you spin it. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 11

I actually edited my post before you responded. Some people tend to take this stuff far too personally and get too emotionally invested. Not really what I'm looking for so it's not really worth it to argue with some of you.

Just trying to have some fun and enjoy friendly competition between fans/teams. 

At the end of the day, EG won 8-3 in games. Regardless of how close they were, that's not "close" to beating EG. No matter how you spin it. 

Vin riding a bike

backpedal.gif

Also, 8-4*

• Upvote (+1) 7

Prediction: Ninjas in Pyjamas enters the Halo scene and sponsors Ninja and gives him one of these to stream in:

rfAGqLB.jpg

NIP Halo:

Ninja

Spartan

???

???

• Upvote (+1) 3

people, love each other.

except @@LethuL

Hey, if people want to believe going 3-8 means you're "close" to beating a team, go for it. 

Won't change the fact that EG won again  :lxthul:

Keep in mind Denial is my 2nd favorite team, but damn, the salt is real. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Prediction: Ninjas in Pyjamas enters the Halo scene and sponsors Ninja and gives him one of these to stream in:

rfAGqLB.jpg

NIP Halo:

Ninja

Spartan

???

???

As far as I know, NiP has never had a team that wasn't European (specifically, Scandinavian region).  So I sincerely doubt this would happen.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Vin riding a bike

Also, 8-4*

It was for the sake of being friendly because I literally have no personal issues with you lol Nice of you to be a complete dick. Are you only nice to other Denial fans/players? Or are just incapable of believing other people might have confidence in the teams their a fan of? 

But if you want to take it down that road, I'm sorry to say you just look salty that Denial got beat by EG :/ You have no facts to back up your argument as to why Denial should be destroying EG. You just assume they'll get better over time and neg rep me for making similar assumptions. That is like ZipCity levels of hypocrisy.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

As far as I know, NiP has never had a team that wasn't European (specifically, Scandinavian region).  So I sincerely doubt this would happen.

if I were NIP it'd be hard for me to pass up that golden opportunity to have a literal ninja in pyjamas on my team

• Upvote (+1) 3