CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yes it was, I wish they waited so we could at least play in the cup (to the above post).

But to all your guesses about what's happening, you guys are all wrong, season 2 is about to be crazy, keep guessing. It's about to get REAL messy for some

Such a tease. Can you at least confirm that the top 4 will likely stick together?

My guess for the season 2 hurricane is CLG is dropping Cloud for Naded to go with the roster they had originally started to play as before they decided on Heinz over Naded.

Cloud will go to Noble.

Ninja and Spartan will go to Winterfox to team with Ryanoob and either Contra or Randa.

OR

Ninja and Spartan team with Ryanoob and Naded on Winterfox

Noble picks up Contra or Randa

Such a tease. Can you at least confirm that the top 4 will likely stick together?

Possibly, it all depends on a couple things im pretty sure though. Soooooo in someone else's words "it's possible for another mini hurricane"

Or I could be lying about all this the world may never know xD

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How did Ninja perform in Atlanta?

EDIT: i.e. is he deserving of being dropped or did he perform well enough to be picked up by someone?

My guess for the season 2 hurricane is CLG is dropping Cloud for Naded to go with the roster they had originally started to play as before they decided on Heinz over Naded.

Cloud will go to Noble.

Ninja and Spartan will go to Winterfox to team with Ryanoob and either Contra or Randa.

OR

Cloud will go to Noble.

OR

I can tell you right now that I don't think ninja will team with ryanoob.

I can't see Ninja playing on a team with Randa or Ryanoob, too much of personality clash. I could honestly see a Ninja, Cloud straight swap

I think the illusion of an increase in competition is created by a lower skill ceiling than before.

If this was a series of racing games, it would be like the top speed keeps getting changed and it's at its lowest right now.

It may look like everyone's getting better and the competition is getting fiercer, and that may be true, but that's because people went from no imposed speed limit to now where it's 100mph.

The guys who weren't able to keep up with people going 150mph and maintain full control now look like they can and have gotten better when really no, they haven't gotten better, the game is simply easier.

Yes it was, I wish they waited so we could at least play in the cup (to the above post).

But to all your guesses about what's happening, you guys are all wrong, season 2 is about to be crazy, keep guessing. It's about to get REAL messy for some

hmm interesting. Ogre 2 and Ninja have had some odd tweets back and forth with each other. Maybe Ninja to CLG? idk if that would be a good move for CLG though(no offense to Ninja). 

I really hope no one from Denial leaves though, they really gave EG a run for their money. Even though I'm an EG fan, competition is always a good thing.  

It would surprise me if it got REAL messy. I'd be shocked if C9, EG, or Denial made a change. I think Optic will probably stay together as well.

What didn't you like about it?

As far I am concerned, the city is very difficult to get around. GPS navigation failed multiple times and my Uber driver got lost (GPS failure) taking me back to my hotel on Saturday night. So, I'm not too sure about visiting Atlanta again.

Based on my IG ATL predictions, I suck at predictions. But a broken clock is right twice a day, right? Here's your cringe, @@VinFTW

Ogre2 finally splits with Royal 2 & Snakebite. Cloud & 2gre played fine - there's only so much you can do when being constantly baited. They team up with Naded & Contra, and R2-SB combo goes to WFX. 

OR, CLG just drops Cloud for Ninja. Wouldn't be smart, IMO, but could happen.

Can't see the top 3 or Optic breaking up. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

April Showers Mini-Hurricane Prediction:

Str8 Sick -> Noble Black

Someone booted from eXcellence (idk who) -> eLevate in Str8 Sick's place

Ninja -> eXcellence (to team with Spartan)

***Bonus definitely-not-just-CLG-fan-wishful-thinking section***

Ola -> CLG
Cloud -> Cloud 9 (just to make name stuff less confusing for viewers)

I don't understand..... why make a team change at this point?  Everyone on NB (plus Ninja) gets screwed this coming weekend, Right?  

Also, not that we will ever get an answer, but what could have happened to cause such an abrupt and sudden change?  I mean, one tournament and you kick a guy off your roster?  How does that even happen???  Yeah, they played bad as a team in AtL but isn't that how a team gets better???  By playing again and again until they figure it out???  

I'm just so confused....   How much money and man-hours went into printing and designing Noble Ninja t-shirts and hoodies?   On a side note, these are probably collector items now.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't understand..... why make a team change at this point?  Everyone on NB (plus Ninja) gets screwed this coming weekend, Right?  

Also, not that we will ever get an answer, but what could have happened to cause such an abrupt and sudden change?  I mean, one tournament and you kick a guy off your roster?  How does that even happen???  Yeah, they played bad as a team in AtL but isn't that how a team gets better???  By playing again and again until they figure it out???  

I'm just so confused....   How much money and man-hours went into printing and designing Noble Ninja t-shirts and hoodies?   On a side note, these are probably collector items now.  

Sometimes its obvious that a certain combination of players just doesnt work, no matter how much you want it to. It could be that, or it could be personality issues. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

All I want is Ola to CLG. or Ogre 2 to ditch SB and R2 and go JOIN Ola.

Not predictions, just wishful thinking

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly don't think it was a straight up drop.  I have a feeling it was an actual mutual decision this time. You could tell Ninja wasn't excited to be playing with NB any longer.  They didn't work together as a team.  Just tried rolling with the punches and it showed this last weekend. Noble wanted a change b/c of the poor showing, and Ninja didn't see a future with that team. 

I have no idea what will happen for team changes.  Don't see any changes to WFX, Cloud 9, Denial, of course EG.  Others, maybe? I guess we'll have to wait and see.... obvious guy says obvious things.

Is there no sub system for HCS? In MLG's COD league there are 2 subs per team but I think for 2ks and 5ks they can use almost anyone as long as the majority of their team is the same (not exactly sure but they ask for subs on twitter all the time).

Would be a shame for a team to not be able to compete because a player left a week early.