CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sucks for her, people on stream have no idea what happened and she looked like a complete idiot in front of thousands of people, despite how much work she put in to learn how to improve her interview game. There was a significant difference from the day 1 to day 3 and people all forgot about it because of that.

The difference between day 1 and 3 was great, she still seemed nervous though which could be explained by it being her first time interviewing live.

Would love for Celeste Anderson to handle the interviews as she knows the game and the interviews would most likely have a more relaxed tone.

I think they're just trying to get drunk man lol

That's what they want you to think.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Honestly I think Frank + Mrs Violence were pretty damn good at IG Columbus.

You need someone in there who knows background info.

Would love for Celeste Anderson to handle the interviews as she knows the game and the interviews would most likely have a more relaxed tone.

That'd be cool, she's almost at every event too. Knows the pros and stuff. Would indeed make things a lot smoother.

But I mean Casey can and will improve, just sucks how it all of it went down. I just hope tournament organizers know better than to write her off after that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RT's peformed by Halo's  Twitter this weekend.

• HCS/343i Staff - 11
  • Iron Gaming - 5
  • HCS Live Tweets - 5
  • Organizations - 4
  • ESN Halo - 3
  • Pro Players - 2
  • Twitch - 1
  • Fans - 1
  • Beyond - 0

Overall, they did about 33 tweets regarding the event in the last 3 days. 60+ tweets/rts promoting the event, progress I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 3

it should 100% be a requirement. Someone with passion and knowledge from watching scrims, being involved in the community, etc would be perfect. It makes for much more interesting questions and fluent interviews. 

it should 100% be a requirement. Someone with passion and knowledge from watching scrims, being involved in the community, etc would be perfect. It makes for much more interesting questions and fluent interviews. 

@ TO INTERVIEW AT INDY

• Upvote (+1) 4

Add some DMAQ in there are you have recipe for success.

• Upvote (+1) 1

beyond is not gonna get a retweet. lol. dont know why anybody would expect anyone from 343 to retweet a beyond tweet.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Add some DMAQ in there are you have recipe for success.

i forgot about DMAQ. he is really good.   We might see Joe Fries at the ESL event I think he got a job at ESL. However I do not know the exact role he would be filling at ESL or even if its Halo related at all.

You got to start your own blog. Not sure if you plan on going to more events or cover more Halo scrims online. With 8 online cups and lot more S2 left.

- After Game 2 of C9/Winterfox, Pistola yelled "You gotta scrim EG more!", making fun of the fact that Winterfox left scrimming with them to scrim with EG saying Cloud 9 wasn't making them better.

- Buckness/Contra had a quick argument as Winterfox left the mainstage to setup on the sidestage.

Fucking amazing Pistola LOL

do you know what the argument was about?

ALSO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CAN WE GET SOME CROWD MICS?! It makes events 110% better in every way. 

beyond is not gonna get a retweet. lol. dont know why anybody would expect anyone from 343 to retweet a beyond tweet.

They got RTs for every event except this one. Interesting. 

Side-note If 343/ESL and all the team sponsors are fine with 9K viewers throughout the weekend even though the players of thousands of twitter followers, so be it. Seems like 343 promised those team owners something big for H5. We'll see. 

Also, had a great time chatting with these nice fellas today

CDAJSkiWAAAhHis.jpg

Jeff, you kill me bro. Thats all!

Iron Gaming Atlanta 2015 Evil Geniuses Interview 

Considered hiding this post because I couldn't handle the cringe

• Upvote (+1) 6

Considered hiding this post because I couldn't handle the cringe

That hurt really bad to watch someone go through that. You gotta give it to her though, she has balls.

• Upvote (+1) 3

About having to replay the game again  :lxthul:

Oh, I'd figure buckeness would have made fun of contra for getting destroyed by C9.