CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That interview was so painful, she had no business being there this weekend.

Also, Heinz has a 2nd place curse.

Congrats to EG. Teams are for sure catching up though. Denial looked very good and some more practice should polish their play off some more. 

That interviewer wasn't doing too bad today until that outro. 

What happened? I heard her laugh awkwardly.

She said something about checking out Halo's website for more info, then forgot what the website was. It was awkward on a different level compared to all the interviews she had done up to that point.

That interview was so painful, she had no business being there this weekend.

Also, Heinz has a 2nd place curse.

More like EG has a first place blessing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sorry, but this guy comes off as so unlikable.

Not coachmayyne but Diesel

No need for your edit, we all knew who you meant.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm sorry, but this guy comes off as so unlikable.

Not coachmayyne but Diesel

Anyone that pretends to trademark their name like it needs to be is full of themselves, so I can understand where you're coming from.

• Upvote (+1) 1

She was just absolutely struggling to ask Lunchbox questions and then had a tough time putting words together to close out the stream.

At some point the blame has to go to whoever the hell decided to hire her. Sure, she's incompetent at interviewing, but she's SO incompetent that whoever hired her and didn't see how bad she would be really dropped the ball. 

Congrats to eg!

As soon as my team gets knocked out I can't watch H2A anymore. This never happened in h2/h3 :/

What happened? I heard her laugh awkwardly.

she was so awkward, didn't know player names and the questions she would ask cringe, I had to mute the stream.  

Was in Jessica Goch's stream last night, and she revealed that the interviewer was chosen over her. Wrong in my opinion. No idea who that interviewer was, but Jessica has a pretty nice following on Twitch, and her streams are always entertaining. I think she would have been a great choice. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I honestly feel so bad for the girl who was doing the interviews.  No one had heard of her coming into this event, she was just seemingly picked by 343.  Then she struggles with asking questions the first few days and gets beat down by chat.  Today she really seemed to turn it around until that final interview when it seems like her nerves get the best of her.  You could see the embarrassment on her face when she says "oh gosh".  It's gotta be tough to know that people are judging you super hard for that.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Congrats to eg!

As soon as my team gets knocked out I can't watch H2A anymore. This never happened in h2/h3 :/

Huh? Your team at the event or your favourite team that you're watching?

I honestly feel so bad for the girl who was doing the interviews.  No one had heard of her coming into this event, she was just seemingly picked by 343.  Then she struggles with asking questions the first few days and gets beat down by chat.  Today she really seemed to turn it around until that final interview when it seems like her nerves get the best of her.  You could see the embarrassment on her face when she says "oh gosh".  It's gotta be tough to know that people are judging you super hard for that.

You're making it sound like she was forced to interview. She knew that there would be thousands of people watching and she messed up, that's on her.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Huh? Your team at the event or your favourite team that you're watching?

Favorite team I'm watching

Time for that EG avatar

:lxthul:

That interview was painful. Lunchbox came clutch with the assists in-game and out though

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was legitimately scared she was going to have a panic attack or freeze up that last interview. I felt bad as well but it's what she is paid to do, needs to keep getting better (more confortable and better questions) if she is going to return.

Congratulations to EG on the Iron Gaming Atlanta win! Still the top team.

Can't believe so many people thought Winterfox would take out EG. Winterfox is not even close to EG's level. They showed everybody why you should respect the number 1 team. (Even though that is a given)

Kind of figured Denial would be the number 2 team, them or C9 (picked C9 for top 2 more because I'm a fan). Denial added more firepower, and as a team their Halo IQ is higher than it was last season with the different roster. They should be competing for top 2 each LAN.

Congrats to C9. Absolutely showed what picking up a strong 4th can do for a team. Mopped the floor with Optic and Winterfox. Almost sent CLG down (should have had that series). Lost a close series to Denial. All in all a very good tournament, and I expect them to only get better and be challenging for top 2 once again.

Very impressed with Optic. If they get more practice I can see them doing some work and also competing for the top 2 spots.

Not really surprised by anything else.

Great job to the guys at Iron Gaming. I loved the overlays. I loved the bracket. I loved the stats on the side during the games. Hopefully we can get full tournament stat-lines up on their website, or Halo Wiki.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Also leave the girl alone. She was nervous, she must be insecure. Gosh how human of her.

If that's the case, why is she interviewing?

Get someone who knows the players, knows their history and actually knows Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 6