CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@DolFan

Yeah I had been hearing people say that Optic didn't practice enough and kind of wondered about that.  Numbers definitely support it.

2gre might just... not play. :P

Ogre 2 plays on alt accounts most of the time. Trust me.

I wish H2A was more enjoyable to watch. No-one seems to ever miss with the BR.

I wish H2A was more enjoyable to watch. No-one seems to ever miss with the BR.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the skill curve for the H2A BR is fairly low. The thing is super easy to use.

@@Randa

Thanks, on the tab beside that, how many matchmaking kills do you have?

If anybody is friends with Ogre 2 or Str8 Sick, could you look up how many matchmaking + custom games kills they have?  I assume they just hide their stuff from non-friends.  They were the only two guys I could not find.

@@CyReN

Thanks for the cool edit!  I originally had it looking nice in a word document but then I couldn't paste it over so I had to re-type it all.  I'm not very good at posts on here yet.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the skill curve for the H2A BR is fairly low. The thing is super easy to use.

Yeah I play way more H2C than H2A and when I do play Anniversary it's really off-putting how easy it is to shoot people. I miss when killing someone in the minimum amount of shots felt like an accomplishment. Now it's standard.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah I play way more H2C than H2A and when I do play Anniversary it's really off-putting how easy it is to shoot people. I miss when killing someone in the minimum amount of shots felt like an accomplishment. Now it's standard.

I just accidentally neg repped you on my phone. I agree for the record haha.

Halo pros almost never four shot each other unless they are caught off guard xD

I'm glad EG could give Team Randa some confidence again after a rough few days online 

Now go to bed  :lxthul:

Halo pros almost never four shot each other unless they are caught off guard xD

I'm so sick of the "no skill gap" discussion in H2A... like beyond tired of it. 

Team Randa and EG has some of the nerdiest players in the HCS. Tell them there is no shooting skill-gap please...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Sacramento Kings, I mean Team Randa officially out of the slump, and EG officially in a slump.

Nah lethul just hasn't slept in 48 hours, they just won the PGL 10k and preseason cup 2, they'll be fine  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nah lethul just hasn't slept in 48 hours, they just won the PGL 10k and preseason cup 2, they'll be fine  :lxthul:

No excuses. More Addy.  :lxthul:

No joke, I'm sure he probably doesn't care, but at that point you actually start doing damage to your brain. 

inb4 "its already damaged"

Here are my "predictions" for IG ATL. And before anyone calls me cocky for putting my team first, it is confidence. If you're not confident that you can win the event with your team, then you have the completely wrong mind set and are wasting your time.

1. Team Randa

2/3 EG/Denial <- this will be an amazing series if it happens, and I really hope to see it. 

4. CLG

5. Cloud 9

6. eLevate

7. Noble Black

8. Velocity

9. Optic

• Upvote (+1) 8

Here are my "predictions" for IG ATL. And before anyone calls me cocky for putting my team first, it is confidence. If you're not confident that you can win the event with your team, then you have the completely wrong mind set and are wasting your time.

1. Team Randa

2/3 EG/Denial <- this will be an amazing series if it happens, and I really hope to see it. 

4. CLG

5. Cloud 9

6. eLevate

7. Noble Black

8. Velocity

9. Optic

My sources tell me that Lethul is the best player in the game and EG is going to win the tournament.

Ryanoob

• Upvote (+1) 1