CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

well Team Randa has been under-performing the past few days. Hopefully this sickness clears up before Atlanta.  I wanna see TeamRanda at full strength at Atlanta. They are a very strong team.

I'm sick of this mediocrity. 

This sentence sums up this generation of gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can't tell if this post and all the +rep is an insult or compliment towards me. 

no one would ever compliment you TJ. 

He's lying, you're such a swell guy at least 51% of the time

I like TeamRanda because their personalities make them a good heel for Halo. 

I feel like throughout competitive Halo, there's always been a "heel" team. Like we had 07' Carbon, 08-09' tD, etc. I hate to compare TeamRanda up next to teams that actually won, but the public divide for the team is certainly there.

Also I wish Ninja would put out more youtube content. I don't really follow competitive CoD, but I'm subscribed to and watch Nadeshot and Scump. Across sports and e-sports, there's a real yearning for "behind-the-scenes" type content that's largely been neglected in Halo. Maniac is sort of tapping into that, but it'd be cool if more pros did it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I like TeamRanda because their personalities make them a good heel for Halo. 

I feel like throughout competitive Halo, there's always been a "heel" team. Like we had 07' Carbon, 08-09' tD, etc. I hate to compare TeamRanda up next to teams that actually won, but the public divide for the team is certainly there.

Also I wish Ninja would put out more youtube content. I don't really follow competitive CoD, but I'm subscribed to and watch Nadeshot and Scump. Across sports and e-sports, there's a real yearning for "behind-the-scenes" type content that's largely been neglected in Halo. Maniac is sort of tapping into that, but it'd be cool if more pros did it.

Some of the best vids from those guys are the non-gameplay stuff for sure. We watch gameplay all day when they stream. It would be nice to get some vlog type stuff at tournaments or even daily. Naded was doing it for a little while and I think that was hands down the most interesting content I have seen from a Halo pro.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't really follow competitive CoD, but I'm subscribed to and watch Nadeshot and Scump. 

I'm subbed to Scump, Nade has too many non-gaming videos for my taste. I don't have time to watch Twitch/MLG.tv so YouTube videos and my favourite teams VoD are all I want to watch.

HCS has no VoD on Youtube and no pro's uploading content. Pisses me off.

Back to my original post, I didn't say anything till we were being called "Down syndrome ****** idiots" 

But like a child you couldn't just let it go.  You went on a bit of a rant where you did the same thing he did and now you're squeezing those sour grapes for all their worth.  Grow up, dude. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm sorry but you know BEFORE the announcement if the timing is right or not.

1 week before an event is not good timing and it never will be.

All they had to do was give us legit remasters of Beaver Creek and Midship. There is zero reason for those two maps not to have been made from day 1.

And I'd rather KOTH on Ascension than either of the two new maps

But like a child you couldn't just let it go.  You went on a bit of a rant where you did the same thing he did and now you're squeezing those sour grapes for all their worth.  Grow up, dude. 

lol no no no, you don't know anything.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-08-winners-might-use-drugs

Interesting article on Adderall abuse in professional gaming. Kind of funny how often Halo pros come up in the article when it comes to addy abuse, Clayster flat out says in the article "I was friends with most of the top pro Halo players and most of them took Adderall. In amateur play it's huge too." Alright who wants to confess? C'mon T2 we know those weren't sweet tarts you were taking on the main-stage!  :rolleyes: I highly doubt there will ever be mandatory drug-tests at gaming events, but it does put a tarnish on the legitimacy of pro gaming and will only become a bigger problem down the road.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lance Armstrong cheated for decades. Who cares about pimple faced teenagers? lol.

Aren't 90% of the pros now 20+? =p

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Hitman This entire article is against adderall and is basically all about hype(sensationalism). The average (I think) dose for someone who is prescribed it is 10-20mgs a day. This is to help them focus and comes with little side effects. Pros that do take it usually take between 5-20 for saturday and sunday. This helps them focus and takes away from the nerves.

You and the writer of that article are making a big deal out of it as if it were cocaine, heroin or speed. Adderall is basically an over the counter medicine comparable to one that gets rid of headaches. The only long term problems you could possibly get is if you were to overdose on them or if you took them every day and weren't supposed to, basically the same idea as an over the counter Tylenol. You shouldn't abuse any drug, and no one that takes addy ever will again(mad max or max/pro I forget). 

Let's drop this talk now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

no one would ever compliment you TJ.

TJ has a heart of gold. He just doesn't want any of us to know it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I keep hearing time after time communication breakdowns during the forge map process. Who leads this effort? Do they need help? Everything just seems so rushed...

I find it comical how randa has the same kind of shitty attitude as the suds but because he's teaming with naded and Ryanoob we seem to find it as funny as lethul - who proved himself before trolling-

TR has done decently online but it is online, and naded has a history of choking at events. That being said, Ryanoob curse is real so I still predict top 4 above optic and NB. But just.

Randa to get dropped for ola if neither team break top 4.

same with denial, if they disappoint I feel ola will take someone's place

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I can't tell if this post and all the +rep is an insult or compliment towards me.

Compliment. When you started it seemed (also on Gandhis videos) that you were very arrogant and cocky. It really worked for you because you're funny and are very likable, Randa doesn't have those two at many points

If the maps didn't make it for the first event they won't be in at all since people will say it's bad to make changes halfway through the season

• Upvote (+1) 1