CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's w/e, if my tweet in any way motivates them to improve it's worth the block and hate  from him in the end.

Like a true hero.  7%20Premium%20Grin%20grin.png

You realize this site has been the competitive home for Halo like 2 years now? Even after MLG dropped Halo, a lot of us on staff carried the competitive torch to THC then eventually on to this site. So yea, we might think we have an idea what works. A lot of us are passionate people that want to see this league thrive and grow.

I don't think I'm asking for the world.

and this too

16f3b54c5f7040026dd7814f791f096b.png

Unbelievable..

I'm also SICK at this point of hearing anyone, whether it be a 343 employee or a community member asking for us to give 343 "valid feedback". Seriously, how much constructive and genuinely great feedback have we given at this point?

Thanks for trying Cyren.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think you and @@CyReN think we don't appreciate what you guys are trying to do. At the end of the day you guys are our only hope to get anything done, and when you're getting yourselves blocked on Twitter for stuff that is completely AVOIDABLE, it's disheartening.

I could honestly careless for appreciation to be honest, I just want to see competitive Halo grow again, we've had a rough 4 or so years. If Halo 5 has the HCS, it can't screw up out the gate. There are so many chances a fan will give this brand now.

I could honestly care less for appreciation to be honest, I just want to see competitive Halo grow again.

Duly noted. 

Questioning decisions is 100% okay, and is NEEDED, but the manner in which you do makes you seem unprofessional. Not to mention unnecessarily Tweeting after correct changes are made (maps/ricochet being removed) for... what reason exactly?

I think you and @@CyReN think we don't appreciate what you guys are trying to do. At the end of the day you guys are our only hope to get anything done, and when you're getting yourselves blocked on Twitter for stuff that is completely AVOIDABLE, it's disheartening. 

They can only do it professionally and be ignored so many times before it gets frustrating and they have to call them out for not doing a proper job.

Questioning decisions is 100% okay, and is NEEDED, but the manner in which you do makes you seem unprofessional. Not to mention unnecessarily Tweeting after correct changes are made (maps/ricochet being removed) for... what reason exactly?

That tweet was because they claim that they are removing ricochet / maps because of a "Spawn issue", which may be a legitimate concern, However:

No, you are removing it because you just tried to force this nonsense into the rotation NINE days before a $25,000 tournament - What I said was not malicious in any way, it was not stated dis-respectfully, and it was the truth. 

What they did was like this:  Your cars engine exploded, and you also have a flat tire too. You then tell your family that you got a new car because your old one had a flat tire. Sure the flat tire was a problem, but it was minuscule compared to the engine not working.

It was too late to introduce new gametypes/maps so they pinned it on a minor problem to sweep it under the rug, which is the incorrect way to go about things.

It really seems like they just have a super small team, and only 1-2 people on that team seriously actually care about the league / promotion / running it correctly, etc. And sadly those 1-2 people arent the ones making the final decisions. 

@@Snip3down Money is great, but it is a short term solution to the bigger problem. They need to market the HCS more, to the general gaming community outside of Halo.  I watch CoD Champs every year and I rarely play Call of Duty at all these days, but the marketing and content is so strong that it makes me want to tune in.  

I said before the HCS is one dimensional right now - they should be investing in some type of extended content around the league that will draw new players in rather than just blindly dumping it into the prize pools.  I am hoping that in Halo 5 we can see BOTH (Large Prizepools, and interesting content) - because thats hitting it from every angle which would be fantastic. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Here is an updated version of the signature that is closer to the other sizes on the site. Made one that doesnt have the f word in it for all the kiddos.

GHD9KKH.png

Bj2jPqO.png

Team_Randa.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

That's one hurdle down.

Curious if Bravo was aware of these decisions before leaving for vacation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You realize this site has been the competitive home for Halo like 2 years now? Even after MLG dropped Halo, a lot of us on staff carried the competitive torch to THC then eventually on to this site. So yea, we might think we have an idea what works. A lot of us are passionate people that want to see this league thrive and grow.

I don't think I'm asking for the world.

and this too

16f3b54c5f7040026dd7814f791f096b.png

This is fucking unbelievable. It truly is. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I fucking love Bravo

Really hope they don't give up on Eden. With some few geometry changes and spawn improvements, it could be a solid addition. 

Epicborough though... Needs a lot of work.

Team Randa done "Proper"

FZbbygE.jpg

@@Randa@@Naded@@RyaNoob@@ContrA

Sorry i just got to this, Ive been sick with 343bola all weekend >.> This is amazing though and thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Much love <3

• Upvote (+1) 6

None of the new maps, huh?

The only problem I saw with them was that they had some giant spaces and spawns weren't great. However I think they could have easily fixed the maps.

I'm assuming that Beaver Creek remake that was shown off in the H2A Forge demo was just for show and tell? If not, it looked really good, shame they didn't work on that.

Can't wait to watch 3 maps again :/

also... inb4 Tesla

I'm not sure how everyone else feels (and no offence is meant to the forgers whatsoever) but from looking at the new maps watching the UGC lan, I'd be happy to watch the eleven gametypes on the three maps until halo 5 at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sorry i just go to this, Ive been sick with 343bola all weekend >.> This is amazing though and thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Much love <3

You are welcome...i was so pumped on sunday we were 1 series away from playing you guys in the pre season cup if we would have been able to beat the team for top 16. If you like the logo i can send you all the high res files tomorrow when i get back to work. :walshy:

I'm assuming that Beaver Creek remake that was shown off in the H2A Forge demo was just for show and tell? If not, it looked really good, shame they didn't work on that.

It wasn't accurate to the actual map, and the basements didn't exist.

I fucking love Bravo

Really hope they don't give up on Eden. With some few geometry changes and spawn improvements, it could be a solid addition. 

Epicborough though... Needs a lot of work.

Yes, my love for Bravo goes deep but let gets real. The ricotta..ricoshi...rico..fuck, I can't spell it, is something that Bravo was very aware of. First when it crashed and burned they stopped the madness. And that was extremely "to late".

• Downvote (-1) 4