CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why does @@RyaNoob have tits in that tweet?

:lxthul:

Because he's been acting like a baby back bitch since he lost.....obviously. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 5

PGL is doing what is supposed to be a standard in the Halo tourneys... and to be honest, from Day 1 PGL has been amazing. Really glad PGL is doing Halo tourneys.

Let's see how PGL presents the HCS tourney in Indianapolis.

When I first saw PGL I thought "another league that's going to disappear pretty fast", because of all the others before it and the first time I saw it was with Ninja being a "PGL Pro". Glad they proved me wrong, they look like a really solid company.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No longer in the Wolfpack, but that hasn't stopped Ryanoob from staying in...

Denial.

hotatio_caine_csi_miami--article_image.j

:bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I found some unreleased live footage of the EG  / Team Randa PGL match from yesterday.

mascot-atv-fail-o.gif

The Mascot is Team Randa.

The ATV is EG, because it's a quad...host...

• Upvote (+1) 2

They didn't win because of the quad host, yes it's a huge advantage, but we had the Sanc Flag game in our hands and had a few misplays (and Roy had a crazy clutch double) that lost us the game.

GGs to them. Hopefully the start of many finals between us :)

• Upvote (+1) 8

They didn't win because of the quad host, yes it's a huge advantage, but we had the Sanc Flag game in our hands and had a few misplays (and Roy had a crazy clutch double) that lost us the game.

GGs to them. Hopefully the start of many finals between us :)

it was crazy good for an online series, you guys are looking really damn good. Top 3 all of season 2 unless brackets have anything to say about it at Atlanta :-)
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Denial is easily the team that scares me most as an EG fan.

they are the best team in my opinion out of all the others. CLG is such a wildcard, their online results have been average and they don't seem to play much. Team Randa will also be great.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

they are the best team in my opinion out of all the others. CLG is such a wildcard, their online results have been average and they don't seem to play much. Team Randa will also be great.

C9 or Die  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nicest thing you've ever said to me  :)

• Upvote (+1) 7

can @@LethuL stop being nice and say something mean to somebody quick? This is too weird and unnatural feeling... 

• Upvote (+1) 4

can @@LethuL stop being nice and say something mean to somebody quick? This is too weird and unnatural feeling... 

• Upvote (+1) 2

but at least i can play HCS MM

Oh you didn't need to worry. 

HCS Playlist hasn't been updated since launch, so Ricochet wouldn't have made it there anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 3