CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

lol

nb's teamwork needs a lot of work

3-1'd by a EG quad host. Cmon now. That's not that bad.

EG-Denial could be a 3-0...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I switch to Heinz's stream, he's a 50 playing against a 1, 2, 9, 13 and 40.

Good ranking system.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG lose Shrine Slayer alot more than you'd think. Which is odd for a slay heavy team

They lose a lot of slayers in general. Which is weird indeed.

So guys, MK X is coming out next Tuesday and ESL are already hosting a league for it, I swear if MK someday gets more viewers and prize pool than Halo I will genuinely laugh and cry 

also

107abe6643664d13fced86ae831900ab.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

3-1'd by a EG quad host. Cmon now. That's not that bad.

EG-Denial could be a 3-0...

compared to what EG was doing in those 3 wins....it was bad. They looked lost at times and all that bickering. 

We never lost slayers in season 1, and we lose a lot of them now. Generally Sanc tbh. We are like 0/4 in that on the weekend. That's the main difference now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We never lost slayers in season 1, and we lose a lot of them now. Generally Sanc tbh. We are like 0/4 in that on the weekend. That's the main difference now.

don't worry, you are still better than Ryanoob :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone from NB "that was an easy win", they lost 200-44, you can't really say that with a score like that.

God you guys misquote so much, I didn't kill a two shot snipedown on top br aka "AN easy win" I feel like I just got screwed but oh well xD 

Edit: Didn't realize the next post clearing it up, I'd delete this, but there's no option xD 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Has the UGC stream been dropping some frames for anyone else today? Happened on my phone and PC, only reason I'm wondering.

Has the UGC stream been dropping some frames for anyone else today? Happened on my phone and PC, only reason I'm wondering.

I've not noticed any framedrops but I haven't really been paying a lot of attention.

Also, Lethul is a hero.

I agree with you completely, I like Eden, it has power positions and ways to work as a team, as well as interesting routes to take to get away. Epic is a little meh, but with some spawn work it can be a good map. I just feel the community as a whole doesn't adapt to change well. That in no way means that ricochet is good, because we all know that gametype has no place in competitive Halo, and never should.

Props to you & @@Chig for not completely shitting on the new maps and calling for #Tesla. @@Snip3down > @Lxthul   :lxthul:

:lol:

We definitely have SO much to work on as a team. We are a slay heavy team but it's our knowledge of how to win that wins us most of the objective gametypes. We are trying to find our problem with slayers, because we lose a LOT. I believe it's come down to us emphasizing what needs to be done too much in a very situational game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Props to you & @@Chig for not completely shitting on the new maps and calling for #Tesla. @@Snip3down > @Lxthuldan:lxthul:

eden is good, epicbourough is shit. If you have to completely alter a spawn system for it to work its 100% bad in its current state. No way around it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Props to you & @@Chig for not completely shitting on the new maps and calling for #Tesla. @@Snip3down > @Lxthul   :lxthul:

I was calling for Tesla, but these ones are okay too.

We definitely have SO much to work on as a team. We are a slay heavy team but it's our knowledge of how to win that wins us most of the objective gametypes. We are trying to find our problem with slayers, because we lose a LOT. I believe it's come down to us emphasizing what needs to be done too much in a very situational game.

Stop overthinking it you aren't playing CS. Team Slayer in Halo takes very little thought(compared to every other game type). Just have fun, be aggressive, and don't miss shots. I believe aggression is all a team like you guys needs to win slayer games because in my opinion you guys have more slaying power than all the other teams.

Lol at me giving Snipedown advice :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2