CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm gonna change Eden's name to 'Minecraft'. Think it's hilarious, perfectly describes what 343 has given us for forge. lol

HaloCrapft

Props for having a sense of humor about it though, I know you guys grind a lot with crazy limitations.

I know the news came out today, but shouldn't the Halo website and social media be on top of this? There shouldn't be a search to see what is coming and what isn't. The event starts on Friday, not a month from now. I don't mean to continue to pretend I know what is always right but this stuff is so amateur now. Hell, the HCS staff is on vacation.

what did we do as fans of halo to deserve this fuckery? from the game itself to the competitive stuff....what did we do to deserve such fuckery?

• Upvote (+1) 3

what did we do as fans of halo to deserve this fuckery? from the game itself to the competitive stuff....what did we do to deserve such fuckery?

We didn't adapt.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

NB are currently beating EG in Shrine TS...

Something is wrong.

Edit: NB wins game 2 against EG; Shrine TS: 50 - 42

1 each in the series.

NB really stepped it up in that game, very surprised they took down EG in Shrine TS. 

NB takes Game 2. We got a series.

Lol, you guys got 1 game, enjoy it, ain't a series. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 10

I'm a bit confused though, they were playing an older version of Elderberry aka Minecraft that still has the laser dick of doom on it. Although the version that I think is going to be used in the preseason cup and at ATL is a different version that has rockets on it and a small structural change. Atleast based on this update:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-championship-series-preseason-cup-2-forge-maps

However that version had a broken kill zone and not spawning powerweapons that could be found on the Forgehub Live fileshare.. So, basically there is not a right version of Elderberry the Minecraft Edition out I believe and I am the creator and I don't even know what the f is going on. lol

You're probably right.  :saucey:

NB managed to win a Shrine TS game, against EG of all people. I think NB should come away from this pleased ;)

Why is a stacked team like EG losing a lot of slayers?

They're in a slump :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Someone from NB "that was an easy win", they lost 200-44, you can't really say that with a score like that.

Someone from NB "that was an easy win", they lost 200-44, you can't really say that with a score like that.

I think they were talking about a BR battle between Arkanum and Lethul. Could be wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 2

NB are currently beating EG in Shrine TS...

Something is wrong.

Edit: NB wins game 2 against EG; Shrine TS: 50 - 42

1 each in the series.

NB really stepped it up in that game, very surprised they took down EG in Shrine TS. 

EG lose Shrine Slayer alot more than you'd think. Which is odd for a slay heavy team

So guys, MK X is coming out next Tuesday and ESL are already hosting a league for it, I swear if MK someday gets more viewers and prize pool than Halo I will genuinely laugh and cry 

I'm actually considering grinding and playing in that league. This coming from someone who never really touched MK. I just want to try something new at this point.

I think they were talking about a BR battle between Arkanum and Lethul. Could be wrong.

Ah, if they were talking about that fair enough. They don't seem to be on the same page right now.

I'm gonna change Eden's name to 'Minecraft'. Think it's hilarious, perfectly describes what 343 has given us for forge. lol

Should rename it "Notch" instead -- avoids potential issues with Microsoft owning the brand/name MineCraft if HCS uses/broadcasts the map, but still acts as a nod to Minecraft by naming it for the Creator.

• Upvote (+1) 1