CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Denial wins Shrine CTF 3-0(?), up 1-0 in series.

EG beats Optic Halo 5-2, Warlord CTF, up 1-0 in series.

Noble Black wins Warlord Assault 5-0, up 1-0 in series.

Noble black morale is out the window now. Just got annhilated. I said it first, velocity has been grinding. I'm expecting big finishes from them this year.

Noble black morale is out the window now. Just got annhilated. I said it first, velocity has been grinding. I'm expecting big finishes from them this year.

I think NB will be fine. They just destroyed at Lockout Ball. They just really need to figure out their Shrine TS game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Laser Dick of Doom"

Holy shit, I laughed so hard. I know, I know.. I'm 12.

"Laser Dick of Doom"

add me back into the Beyond chat pls, new twitch @ Batchford

"Laser Dick of Doom"

B)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like Joe Fries, but his Ninja hate is starting to get a little cringe-worthy. Like, the first few comments had some shock value and made me think "did he really just say that!?". But in this EG vs Optic Lockdown TS game, he just keeps talking about the "Ninja Strategy" and it's just getting old at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So guys, MK X is coming out next Tuesday and ESL are already hosting a league for it, I swear if MK someday gets more viewers and prize pool than Halo I will genuinely laugh and cry 

So guys, MK X is coming out next Tuesday and ESL are already hosting a league for it, I swear if MK someday gets more viewers and prize pool than Halo I will genuinely laugh and cry 

Fighting games are huge, especially a new MK?

Here's a box of tissues, friend. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

NB has had an easy bracket so far, compared to other top teams. This EG game could get ugly.

I think NB will be fine. They just destroyed at Lockout Ball. They just really need to figure out their Shrine TS game.

Yeah they ended up pulling through but they didn't do so as well as most people probably expected. Velocity played a great game, I'm hoping for big things out of them in the future, they have some serious potential this season.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah they ended up pulling through but they didn't do so as well as most people probably expected. Velocity played a great game, I'm hoping for big things out of them in the future, they have some serious potential this season.

I agree, NB had a harder match than I expected.

I know the news came out today, but shouldn't the Halo website and social media be on top of this? There shouldn't be a search to see what is coming and what isn't. The event starts on Friday, not a month from now. I don't mean to continue to pretend I know what is always right but this stuff is so amateur now. Hell, the HCS staff is on vacation.

Fine with me, the new maps need some spawn work, but I think the pros have been overexaggerating how "bad" the new maps are because they were pissed about Ricochet.