CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why i see empty posts with a lot of rep and people responding to them?

Most likely a twitter post linked and it just hasn't loaded for you yet.

Am I the only one who feels Richochet would have a competitive value to it if changes were made? Lower the throw distance, decrease the size of the goal, and lift the goal into the air to prevent the ball from rolling in on throws would be a start.

Have a forged/Dev created map that suits the gametype and it has potential. But with the way it was with the maps we have I'm glad it wasn't implemented.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wait... We as a community actually won the argument over our T.O/Developer, and got what we thought was best for us? Been around 11 years, That has not happened very often. 

Well this is great. I still can't travel, but at least i can play in the online 4's events, PGL 4's, and HCS MM, which makes me quite happy.  :halo: (i'm smiling)

• Upvote (+1) 8

@@Tashi has posted 5 times, @@Bravo has 2.

----------

Good move to remove, but it shouldn't have been considered at all right before the event. The move only damaged HCS rep.

Thanks for the reply, wish they had a larger presence on here.

If anyone from UGC is reading, please show stats for even just two-three seconds after each game before switching to the casters, that's all we need =p.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for the reply, wish they had a larger presence on here.

Wouldn't mind it either, our staff and a lot of community members has been around the competitive scene for sometime now. To see it underutilized is somewhat insulting, considering we have become the "unofficial home for competitive Halo". I would really love to see feedback from our community, staff, and pro players help mold the HCS in the future so we don't have to have these kinda of blunders again.

For those wondering, we haven't been asked regarding feedback or decisions, we are seeing these ideas come out the same as you guys.

Ricochet is only being removed for two events. It can still come back after a patch.

And it would be even more shitty because they add it in mid-season.

How good was that EG/Randa series? I was indisposed at the time.

@@VinFTW

Imagine Team Randa was Kampy and EG was Str8 Sick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How good was that EG/Randa series? I was indisposed at the time.

@@VinFTW

Didn't watch it live, watched the re-broadcast. EG played meh. Overall a solid series. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

could be wrong but i think they will still probably implement ricochet at some point between here and the last tournament. Its good they owned up and props for removing a gametype with a ton of problems but i still think they will test it after Atlanta.

Guess we will see what they have to say soon.