CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I stand in Velocity's corner. They get no respect here, but I'm hoping they get by Noble to face EG or Optic on their quad host.

I actually think Noble vs Velocity is gonna be a great match up. 

I actually think Noble vs Velocity is gonna be a great match up. 

Pretty sure Noble have played them a few times on PGLs. NB won pretty easily iirc. 

Pretty sure Noble have played them a few times on PGLs. NB won pretty easily iirc. 

We shall see, Jem, we shall see.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

^ They still haven't mentioned anything about Ricochet Warlord unless I missed it somewhere..

It was on the list of gametypes.. It's bout 10 pages back

Ok. It's all good that they've removed them.

However, we're now in the position where we're not only questioning the timing of the changes still, but also what levels of internal testing they do that somehow didn't pick up on "indicator issues".

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was Tashi's post the first post in this 400+ page thread about HCS Season 2 from 343i?

@@Tashi has posted 5 times, @@Bravo has 2.

----------

Good move to remove, but it shouldn't have been considered at all right before the event. The move only damaged HCS rep.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ok. It's all good that they've removed them.

However, we're now in the position where we're not only questioning the timing of the changes still, but also what levels of internal testing they do that somehow didn't pick up on "indicator issues".

It was never really a mystery, to me. The answer is, "little to none." They like the idea of their shithole gametype being played, but know it will never get "fair" testing by the pros, so they attempted to force it into the cup, where full pro teams would have no choice but to play it. That would be the testing phase, with seeds and ultimately thousands of dollars on the line.

I think ricochet and CTF have been removed on that map as a singularity, not as a whole from HCS for the time being. I dislike how much of a wrench this has thrown into IG Atlanta with such short notice.

Seems like we shoulda had a whole bunch of testing in the works during the latter stages of Season 1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think they mean Ricochet the gametype is gone from S2 for now AND Epicborough CTF is gone. 

They specifically mention the Ricochet indicator issue later in the tweet. They wouldn't keep Ricochet in for Warlord knowing that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey all, apologies for the relative radio silence, I've been traveling and chatting directly with Pros when I can, along with doing other work and trying to enjoy some family time.(My nieces were literally jumping on top of me while I was trying to work haha) I know tensions and emotions are high right now, but we ask for a little more patience as we'll have an update coming later today. Please know that we are always listening and are aware of the broader Halo community, including this particular corner's concerns/feedback/opinions.

Thanks,

Tashi

Great to know you are reading these posts.  Thanks for taking the time. 

That said, where do all the supporters for Ricochet hangout?  Do they have a forum?  Do they stream?  

I think an active debate could only help both "CORNERS."   Seriously, if a well thought out and explained agrument that is pushing for Ricochet has yet to been seen, here.  Is it elsewhere?  

Also, I'm curious if there are  2000 people watching Ricochet every night like Pro's, here?"  

• Upvote (+1) 3

http://www.twitch.tv/UGC

LAN is back up. No commentating or anything, just looks like fucking around for now till maybe PGL starts. Should be Optic vs EG on stream in the PGL tourney (which starts at 4est or pst, not sure). 

• Upvote (+1) 1