CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh my goodness.

Please don't be a troll, toying with feelings here.

Neighbor coming back is a Category 5 hurricane compared to Pistola's Category 4

• Upvote (+1) 2

Probably trolling but if it was real and hysteria, ola and neighbor were all playing their best that would be horrifying for any team to play against

• Upvote (+1) 1

Against Player's Handbook for employees of Twitch, ESL, or 343 to compete in HCS.  Dersky and Neighbor are employees of 343.  So yes, trolling...unless Pistola and Hysteria got hired by 343.

Team HCS...I like the ring of that. New World Order kind of stuff.

C9 to replace Ninja with iGotUrPistola within the coming days. Contracts, trade clauses, and bonus incentives are still being worked out, sources say.

pretty big accusation lol the troll is real

• Upvote (+1) 3

Against Player's Handbook for employees of Twitch, ESL, or 343 to compete in HCS. Dersky and Neighbor are employees of 343. So yes, trolling...unless Pistola and Hysteria got hired by 343.

Why do you have to shatter my dreams?

Unless.....they did get hired o.o?

The plot thickens.

https://twitter.com/VibeSeptic/status/575836853909241859

Septic is looking to move to the US. Not sure how serious he is, but we should consider adding him to F/A list.

Yup would appear Vibe have split, Septic is very keen to move/compete in the NA. Early Intel suggests...

https://twitter.com/suddoth1/status/575756094800330752

Interesting how he says 'couple' wonder who the second is? CHALKIE!?

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Septic and Chalkie really move together into the US I can see them doing some big things. Its really hard in Europe to even practise on USA level. And I think this is one of the problems the EU teams have. If they are the best in EU they cant really practise like the top in NA can imo to get even better.

That's the worst Str8 line-up ever. Besides Ninja. Why would T2 and Ninja team with kids they beat at the finals?

Both T2 & Ninja seem to have good chemistry with Spartan, and Contra is a big up and comer. Wouldn't be the first time T2 has teamed with new faces.

C9 to replace Ninja with iGotUrPistola within the coming days. Contracts, trade clauses, and bonus incentives are still being worked out, sources say.

bfbPJ.gif

Rumor -  Optic asked Chalkie to team and was turned down, unless offered Salary my sources say

TFI0Uvd.gif

Pistola, Hysteria, Ryanoob and Legit

u9I1O.gif
  • Upvote (+1) 7