CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is easily the most entertaining Halo stream probably ever for me, I'm a child inside like most of us so these guys have the kid in me in tears. That outfit change = gold

I just tuned in during that shirt change thing, have they even done any games yet? I think the casting is already going to be way more enjoyable anyway.

over under on legion being shirtless when it comes back from break?

+2

I have not laughed this hard in a long time. I was literally in tears having a hard time breathing before they went to break.

edit and we back its 1v1 time

Hey guys I know I promised this would be out yesterday but finished it up today. Here is my take on the Ricochet debacle. 

http://dexerto.com/features/a-plea-to-343-remove-ricochet/

I ask you guys to read it and if you agree get it out and around - tweet it, share it etc. I think i was as fair as possible with addressing why we are concerned to 343 and would love to hear those who disagree with what I had to say as well. I thought we needed something written that could address why we didn't want ricochet in competitive play in a way that was easily digestible for someone at 343. Hope I did our side of the story justice. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's funny watch them complain about the aiming in Halo 3 being "whippy".

Fix it 343!

I'll try get as many results from this LAN as possible

Well I did say it, so....

Joe Fries vs Legion 1v1s, Joe Fries hosted all four games.

Game 1; I was making food, sorry. (I think it was CE?) Joe Fries won however.

Game 2; Lockout TS (Halo 2) - Joe Fries 12-10 Legion

73EiElZ.png

Game 3; Guardian TS (Halo 3) - Joe Fries 4-15 Legion

nYHjVK8.png

Game 4; Lockout Ricochet (Halo 2A) - Joe Fries 50-270 Legion

They went to adverts before they showed the stats, it was a good thing because I wasn't going to screenshot it anyway.

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

That map might have its issues, but I feel so bad for people who put hours and hours of their life into a shitty forge mode to try to get some extra maps for the HCS only to get shit on HARD on forums, streams, twitter, etc. 

First time seeing it and it look pretty solid.