CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Beat me to it Shaun, God squad reunited, wonder what happened to reaction?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lmao diesel is so salty about his half-ass map it's hilarious.

Get a fkn life kid maybe you should have put your time into something productive.. Don't insult the other forgers who made original maps when you made midship's ugly cousin and that's being generous.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So Chalkie's playing again?

From what I've gathered from catching up on this thread..

Diesel is as delusional as he is salty

343 still get's it

343 all along was just apart of Frankie's elaborate plan to kill Halo as petty vengeance for all the times he got raped by the tsk pistol during the development of CE

I do really hope Lxthul goes through with his plan to boycott Ricochet, no point being credited as the Balotelli of the Halo world if you're just going to talk and not back up your words. Like Philosopher said; the pros really do have the power in this- they don't play, it won't happen simple as.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ok, the Ricochet stuff wasn't a nightmare. This ain't good.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Everything else notwithstanding, ricochet is basically just a modified form of assault.

In terms of variety, this would be worse than in Reach when we had Element and Warlock both in the rotation.

So 343, we already only have 3 maps, now we possibly have to watch the same gametype played out multiple times in the same Bo5?

Or maybe they decided to add more maps and were deathly afraid that they've added more variety, which is beyond the maximum allotted fun, so they had to throw in redundancy to fix that.

Epicborough would be unplayable.  The kill zones which are needed to prevent players from escaping the map will automatically cause the ball to reset.  Without a roof over the map, players can literally just throw the ball over the walls (or straight up in the air for that matter) and force the ball to reset repeatedly.

This is no longer the case. 

Epicborough and Eden were hardened for Matchmaking/player containment last night, which includes an unnecessarily high soft safe zone.

Balls thrown high and over walls will not reset. Balls thrown out of the map boundaries will instantly reset. Balls landing on roof tops and high walls will reset 2 or 3 seconds after they settle.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So the one night I don't check the forums is the night that leads to the downfall of competitive Halo with the addition of Ricochet   :(

But really though, Ricochet is just a sloppy, casual gametype. In no way should it be even considered for competitive play. I am extremely disappointed that it was added for Season 2, but I can't say I am surprised because of 343's history. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Old TCM line-up to reform (Riotz, TuFoxy, Chalkie, Rami)

YES!

343 gets it

They're listening

Yeah, but they should turn up their hearing aid

Obama was put into office in 2009, and he said he wanted change! Reach came out in 2010, and Halo was changed a lot for the worse. Obama then finds out that he wins his second term on November 6th 2012. GUESS WHAT DAY HALO 4 COMES OUT?! THE SAME DAY! This is where Halo took DRASTIC CHANGE and inevitably killed an entire population of players. Not the first time Obama has killed a population of people.

It's all Obama's fault. I am done. He killed Cortana. He killed Master Chief. He killed Halo.

Obama-discurso-resumido41.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I heard Snipedrone was trying to get on this team with Riotz and TuFoxy, but obviously that ship has sailed. Whether Epsilon stick or not I don't know, but if not you can bet Eddie will go back to teaming with the Buks again

Honestly this makes me sick to my stomach. Just as I thought Halo was in a good place for once, 343 has to go and add Ricochet to the HCS.

I guess we just have to hope the protest from the pros is enough to make 343 realize that they have no clue what they are doing.

Some posts have mentioned disabling throw-in goals. Wouldn't that basically be Neutral Bomb w/ zero second arm time, plus the ability to throw?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wonder what septic thinks about ricochet being a gametype in the HCS after moving to america. 

Imagine if he was on a plane last night and just landed and saw the news.

#onlyblametashi

#onemanteam

#lol

Really want to continue?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really want to continue?

Do you?

There's a ridiculous precedent set in this thread, which is now just pages of drive-by shit posting. You wonder why we're rarely ever get taken seriously. 

Sure, they don't really listen anyways, but pages of this shit doesn't help. 

Do I think this situation is unacceptably abysmal? Yes.

Do i think this is the right way to fight it? No.

Side note:

Does anybody know if what Ches was saying means they're testing it for the preseason cup 2 and THEN decided if it's in ATL?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1