CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is killing me.

Everyone knows where Ola is going but for some reason the team has yet to announce it.

I want to know so badly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Judging by how the pros with Intel are reacting, I feel like some crazy shit like Snakebite and Royal 2 splitting up is going to happen. Or the GOAT getting dropped. Or fucking Formal coming back.

Too much suspense right now. I think bestman just overtook @@LethuL for the biggest troll in the halo community with those retweets tonight.

C9 to replace Ninja with iGotUrPistola within the coming days. Contracts, trade clauses, and bonus incentives are still being worked out, sources say.

infinityjrue.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

^ does that mean he trolled us again or he wasn't supposed to say anything?

Oh em gee guys, the suspense. 

I'm putting my money on Ola for Ninja on Cloud 9.

#Money

I heard from a couple people that the team mentioned by Best Man is happening. Could be a very elaborate troll on all fronts, but I'm leaning towards it being the truth.

C9 to replace Ninja with iGotUrPistola within the coming days. Contracts, trade clauses, and bonus incentives are still being worked out, sources say.

Chris-Broussard.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

I feel like this would be boring if Ninja was the only player to leave C9. I mean does anyone really want Ninja on their team that badly? No hurricane = no fun