CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fun like 16 person FFA SWAT Rockets on Chiron-TL34. For competitive & HCS? :wutface::wutface::wutface::wutface::wutface:

with a good map and enough time to understand it, it can be fun.

The hate for the gametype itself is ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It isn't a bad gametype, it's just bad on the maps implemented for it.

It's actually fun imo

The least credible opinion NA. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Heinz on stream has been texting with Tashi.

Apparently Tashi said something along the lines of "prove to us Ricochet doesn't work"

This has to be a joke.  How did this guy get in charge of gametypes?  Because he doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.  

This has to be a joke.  How did this guy get in charge of gametypes?  Because he doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.  

Not to mention that's terrible community interaction. "You do our job"

I don't understand why they have people on the Community team doing what makes more sense for Designers to do.  League of Legends would've never taken off if Pendragon was the one balancing the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude, it looks like Formal and Enable made the right choice not dropping Call of Duty for Halo.

Wait, that decision was in doubt?

Ricochet for H2A is redundant. It is the most fast paced gametype 100%, but they are forcing it with the slowest Halo of them all  :(

Slower than H3? :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ricochet for H2A is redundant. It is the most fast paced gametype 100%, but they are forcing it with the slowest Halo of them all  :(

Never thought of it as the slowest, but that makes sense. Lockdown + Shrine, along with no shooting skill gap doesn't promote a lot of movement unless it's objective or a super small map (warlord). 

#WeFucked

Who have they watched play it competitively? 343i pro team vs ???? I mean, they did beat the HCS All-Star team after all...

We can only go up from here  :lxthul:

You do know h5 is coming right?

Also, is this enough for the nonbelievers to finally realize just how much 343 is taking from CoD?

CE was a fluke for multiplayer, they almost cut it out for fuck sakes and the major change to the pistol was somewhat of a secret.

Hell, look at the old school gem Goldeneye. It was developed by 10 people, 8 of which never worked on a video game before and their multiplayer was done in 6 weeks (Nintendo had no idea it was even being worked on). Instant classic and paved the way for FPS on consoles, not on purpose.

CE wasn't a happy accident. I heard either in a Bungie play through of CE, or Hardy LeBel said it in one of his webinars. Also, he DID put in an application for a lead level design position at 343. Not sure if he got it or not. 

This really feels like a nightmare. 

Can you and the other pro's please not puss out and actually not play the gametype at Atlanta? Please, just please.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can you and the other pro's please not puss out and actually not play the gametype at Atlanta? Please, just please.

Not going to happen I'm sorry

• Upvote (+1) 5

CE wasn't a happy accident. I heard either in a Bungie play through of CE, or Hardy LeBel said it in one of his webinars. Also, he DID put in an application for a lead level design position at 343. Not sure if he got it or not. 

Why would you quote me after 5 days?

Everyone is gonna back out, it's not a group of me's sorry. 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1