CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Now all we need is all the pros to boycott sprint/ADS in H5 HCS and :weback: !

But seriously... do it.

I definitely would be in favor of this.. maybe even get hcs to be no sprint...

who cares

You're so cute 

Also, no one should read into this statement at all. TJ is just a genuine cutie.

• Upvote (+1) 9

PROTEST! DONT PLAY IT! CONTROLLERS UP! DONT SHOOT!

*signs up to win tourney due to no pro players playing*

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm the kind of guy who loves "what if" statements, so... what if like... 343/ESL or whatever threatens to ban any team who partakes in the mission to not play Ricochet? It won't happen, but... what if. O_O

Would everyone still hold their ground?

PROTEST! DONT PLAY IT! CONTROLLERS UP! DONT SHOOT!

*signs up to win tourney due to no pro players playing*

How much of a shitstorm could be caused if Controllers Up! Don't Shoot! became a thing?? Lol I'm hoping it catches on

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently it's a REAL competitive map.

XGpChrI.png

What maps were picked? Were either of the maps picked remakes?

I'm the kind of guy who loves "what if" statements, so... what if like... 343/ESL or whatever threatens to ban any team who partakes in the mission to not play Ricochet? It won't happen, but... what if. O_O

Would everyone still hold their ground?

Yeah, I already considered this. Even if there's select individuals on a team who are really willing to go the whole 9 yards and boycott the gametype, most of these guys can't afford/aren't willing to not make money.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What maps were picked? Were either of the maps picked remakes?

Heard people say Eden + Epicborough. Also heard Eden + Android.

Heard people say Eden + Epicborough. Also heard Eden + Android.

As long as they aren't remakes, I have no idea why he's complaining. I pointed the re-make thing out plenty of times.

I don't necessrily know where to post this but Dan Gheesling ( the best big brother contestant of all time) is working with gamers outreach to do a charity stream. Saturday May 2nd. I hope we can all support him and his stream. He's an amazing individual and very inspiring. Give his stream a look!

• Upvote (+1) 4

As long as they aren't remakes, I have no idea why he's complaining. I pointed the re-make thing out plenty of times.

He's just  :salt:

Dude, it looks like Formal and Enable made the right choice not dropping Call of Duty for Halo.

Dude, it looks like Formal and Enable made the right choice not dropping Call of Duty for Halo.

They were never going to drop cod for Halo. They were going to try and play Halo whilst still playing cod. 

Lmao dude, are you for real?

You thought they were going to drop CoD for Halo?

Lmao dude, are you for real?

You thought they were going to drop CoD for Halo?

They were never going to drop cod for Halo. They were going to try and play Halo whilst still playing cod. 

It was supposed to be a joke since they said they might play once Champs was over, I guess the tone didn't go through text very well.