CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is terrible smh cant believe they thought this shit was good. Epic failure 343.

Dude. You don't design a map, let alone resort to Forge, with Ricochet in mind. If the developers - their job - can't even design a Halo map to play a gametype like Ricochet, shouldn't that tell you something? 

C'mon man. 

Edit: Also, read Snipedown's post. "I was also directly told that we will need to find strategies to counter that problem directly by 343." They are absolutely clueless! They expect to plug something in and it instantly works! Just fucking look at the Master Chief Collection. Just fucking insert all four Halos and we're good! We want Ricochet! Just fucking put it on one of the three maps and we're good!

They have their own agenda, and don't give a rat's ass how a decade of tried and true gameplay stands. XceeD. It's because of people that fail to think, that fail to comprehend, of what made Halo competitive that's led us to this shitty position today. 

Why not design a map with ricochet in mind? I love when the community pitches in.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Android and Eden

I think

Eden & Epicborough, forgot who said it on twitter.

There's just no hiding it is there. Ricochet is shit.

343 cares guys they listen to the community...

CAj47z_VUk_AEPi_OR.png

Sike dont forget to pre order Halo 5 #HuntTheTruth  :kappa:

LMFAO lets gooooo all aboard the HYPE TRAIN FOR H5

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eden & Epicborough

343 Industries

Oh thought we were all just listing things that are shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Since 343 wants basketball in Halo, might as well add other sports as well.

DODGEBALL HCS HYPE!  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Eden & Epicborough are very interesting maps from what I've seen. Glad to see them in.  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

3 plot territories would have been an actual good gametype to add. 

I remember watching Flame test this/when it was in the playlist in Reach, it was actually pretty decent.

still better than my car. Life of a season 1 champ

First, feel cool having u respond to something I said. Hey the car works for charging ur phone. Win Atlanta u get a charger lol

Guess they'll just do what they want, meanwhile their numbers will dwindle and they will wonder why. Sounds like a Microsoft strategy.

This will only help the situtation

This was just his attempt to try and curb the hate that was going to be thrown at him when people found out Ricochet was in.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

This will only help the situtation

Coincidence? Or fleeing for his life?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bravo isn't an idiot, he'll listen.

ekGGYgd.png

Before we all jump on a bandwagon, remember Bravo may have easily argued to not put Ricochet in, and they did anyways.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Before we all jump on a bandwagon, remember Bravo may have easily argued to not put Ricochet in, and they did anyways.

Given Microsoft's history as a Publisher, I am inclined to believe this is the case.

To those raising torches and pitchforks toward 343, please understand that there may be higher-ups, outside of 343 (read: Publishers/Microsoft Game Studios employees) that watched the CoD World Championships, and ONLY the CoD World Championships that may be making some of the decisions regarding the direction of HCS.  While this is not an ideal situation, it would not be a surprise to me in the Corporate world, and there may be awful, uneducated decisions handed down from on high that 343 simply has to accept and run with.

Or, 343 may just be forcing their collective dicks down our throats.  We'll find out eventually.

• Upvote (+1) 4