CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

halo 4 was a different game it plays differently does it not?

and again how can nobody like it if no-one is willing to EVEN TRY IT IN A SERIOUS EFFING MATCH.

all i want is someone to explain why its bad, and not just say "because its bad we tried in halo 4" (which no no-one gave it a shot then either) and no a video where snipedown is alone on a map doesn't do that either (but if throwing is such a big deal then disable throw in goals.....)

CLG and Noble Black are about to play Warlord Ricochet, if you're interested in watching, Ninja and Prototype are both streaming (ninja and prototype are their twitch channel names)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I tune into Ninja's stream, instantly "dude someone get me a goalie t-shirt, I'm gunna be the goalie"

:wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface: :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 4

The first guinea pigs to "test" it out are about to start

Yeahhhhhhhh 343 is making me care less and less about competitive halo these days

• Upvote (+1) 1

That match lasted like a minute before CLG just forfeited from the pressure. People seriously think Ogre 2 is good?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

They're going for round two, let's see if CLG can keep up.

its bad because it doesnt fit in this game I'm gonna assume that you're open minded to reason and don't have your mind made up and none of this has any malice. The reason it works in COD is because of the kill times,imagine watching football where you had to hold someone for 4 seconds before they were counted down and you were given the tackle. Also halo is an arena shooter the maps arent meant to be big and obstructed by long sharp corners which is what a game type like this would need. Also, the reason Uplink takes some skill in COD is because the throw distance isnt long you throw a sinker you start with a good arc and then the ball just drops also the goal is small it takes practice throwing to even get a point. In halo tge goal is on the ground and so huge that literally if you throw it near the goal its gonna be a point. Think about if its 3v4 with the kill times in this game theres always gonna be an open player thats gonna take too long to kill. 343 seems to think that it works in cod and people like to see high scores so this will work. Nothing about this game and ricochet match up. You throw a mile away you take long to kill the ball carrier, the goal is the size of a hill, etc. (Just my opinions plz dnt take my lunch muneys)

this is all i wanted someone to actually explain what is wrong with it,

and after watching the brief NB vs CLG i completely understand, some tweaks to ball throw length and it could be alot of fun in H5

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MAPS ANYONE?

Android and Eden

I think