CyReN

Halo Championship Series Season 2 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The Halo community is Eric Foreman and 343 are Red and Kitty.

"I want a cassette player not an 8-track player" ... gets an 8-track player instead

"I want a cassette player for the Vista Cruiser" ... gets a raincoat instead

"We want new, competitive maps for the HCS" ... gets Ricochet instead

"We want new, competitive maps for the HCS" ... gets Relic instead

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well, here it is boys, the gametype we have all been waiting for!

I really want you to make a fake Ricochet Pro Tips video now for the laughs. #content

So, uhhh.... 17 game types apparently... How the hell are there 17 game types.  :wutface:

Real series are best-of-seventeens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

First you try to find Ricochet H2A gameplay because NOBODY PLAYS IT.

how can everyone hate something that nobody has taken the time to try and seriously play....

i'm trying to understand but all i'm seeing is a lot of mindless shitting from people, there is 0 discussion and that is childish 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 9

So, uhhh.... 17 game types apparently... How the hell are there 17 game types.  :wutface:

What is this CS:GO scoring now?

how can everyone hate something that nobody has taken the time to try and seriously play....

i'm trying to understand but all i'm seeing is a lot of mindless shitting from people, there is 0 discussion and that is childish 

It was added in Halo 4, nobody liked it. 

It is being added in H2A, nobody likes it.

Just watched it. I agree that it wouldn't work on that map. But what about another map, or one designed specifically for ricochet?

Oh yeah all of those classic Halo 2 maps designed with Ricochet in mind  :prayers:

Snipedown's clip takes the cake but Warlord will NOT work.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh yeah all of those classic Halo 2 maps designed with Ricochet in mind  :prayers:

Forge?

Dude you can pick the ball up, take two steps, throw it, and score. Rinse and repeat. Only thing I can see working is if they take out throw in scores.

EDIT: But then it is CTF with the crazy competitive addition of throwing the flag across the map.

It was added in Halo 4, nobody liked it. 

It is being added in H2A, nobody likes it.

halo 4 was a different game it plays differently does it not?

and again how can nobody like it if no-one is willing to EVEN TRY IT IN A SERIOUS EFFING MATCH.

all i want is someone to explain why its bad, and not just say "because its bad we tried in halo 4" (which no no-one gave it a shot then either) and no a video where snipedown is alone on a map doesn't do that either (but if throwing is such a big deal then disable throw in goals.....)

• Downvote (-1) 7

I agree w/ Maven. Can't see it being exciting at all.

Halo 5 might be hype, but H2A? Naw. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo is an arena shooter.

It moves at a slower pace than other shooters.

It is a game designed with more methodical game-types in mind. Not the random chaos of shooting a "ball" into a hoop.

It just does not work for Halo.

They have tried it in another Halo and it was not received well because it did not play well.

Halo is an arena shooter, not a FPS NBA JAM like COD: AW.

Halo is Halo.

Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why the hell does 343's Pro Team have no say in this? Ghost, Neighbor, et al wouldn't let this stand. Are they just a facade? What gives?

The 343 Pro Team are just QA analysts that happen to be good at Halo.  They work on H5, not on MCC.